8.

"What?" He responded confused. Jimin couldn't even process what he had said seconds before.

He was still amazed at the fact that this was the soft writer who posted poems about love and angels.

"If you're here to threaten me about your shoes you're not getting shit from me. I'm broke as fuck." He defensively told crossing his arms over his chest.

Yoongi was mad at himself for triggering an asthma attack for Park Jimin! If he had known this was him from the beginning he wouldn't have even bothered to come.

And to think that he had worn his best clothes and shoes for this. Of course he felt butterflies at first when messaging DEF.

Now that his identity was revealed all the butterflies had drown in his stomach acid.

"I'm so confused. Do I even know you? What shoes are you talking about?"

"Don't play—" Yoongi stopped himself from finishing once he realized that Jimin clearly had no clue about the topic.

"Let me start over. You're DEF?" He asked changing the conversation. He couldn't afford to pay for fancy shoes might as well distract him from the subject.

He nodded slowly afraid to ask the following question. "And...you...are...?"

"Vellichxrr? With the Logophile blog? Mhm. That's me."

Jimin raised both eyebrows. Wow. If this dude could write so pretty he had hope. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard at all.

"Have a seat please." He said motioning him to do so. Namjoon was right and the writer turned out to be a boy.

Jimin didn't mind this. He was just a bit afraid of not being able to communicate with another male. He got nervous around new people.

Yoongi indecisively did so clearing his throat. He set his inhaler on the table and sat on top of his hands to warm them up.

"You have asthma?"

"Nah. I carry it around to look cool."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I have asthma." He responded when he noticed Jimin didn't note his sarcasm.

"Ahh. Okay. Uhh..."

How did he start the conversation? This pale boy just stared at him with a blank expression. His hair was getting a bit too long that it rested right above his eyes.

"Here's the cappuccino." Vernon interrupted.

Jimin sighed relieved. He didn't think he could bare another moment of awkward silence. "Thank you. Do you...?"

"Can I have a cup of hot mint chocolate?"

Jimin unconsciously wrinkled his nose disgusted. Mint chocolate was shit. Those two flavors should never be mixed.

"Alright. I'll be right back with that."

Yoongi turned to look back at Jimin who quickly readjusted his facial expression. "So...you're the person I've been messaging huh?"

"Of course. I thought we had established that two minutes ago." Yoongi casually replied.

Jimin felt himself blush so he looked away. It was very uncomfortable to keep a conversation going with him. It would be much easier if it would've been a girl. Or a person like Namjoon.

"Oh. Yeah. Crazy how we live in the same town, right?" He continued taking a sip of the coffee. It was was too hot, but burning his tongue was less painful than this awkwardness.