2.

"How are you going to find her exactly?" Namjoon wondered.

"I'm not sure. She has a Tumblr though. It can't be that hard to find her."

"Uhh yes it is. It's basically like an anonymous site. Did you put up a profile picture?" Taehyung asked.

"Fuck no. I don't want none of these people to find me. Especially not on this site."

"Exactly. What if she didn't put a profile picture of herself? How will you find her then?"

"I don't know."

"What's your username?" Namjoon asked intrigued. He chuckled once he saw it was @ABC.

"Really? ABC? That's what you could come up with?"

"Yeah. I don't know how to create a cool username."

"And your blog name is "hi". Wow. You sound very lame."

"It's very unique asshole." He said squinting his eyes at Taehyung.

"If you say so. Now back to finding her. How're you going to do that?"

"If I do recall correctly I saw a note with a sm6 written on it. Maybe that's her username." He told slowly typing the words.

"There's no way that's going to wor-"

"It worked!"

Taehyung and Namjoon both looked at each other shocked. Only this would happen to Jimin. He was lucky beyond words.

Jimin's eyes lit up when the first profile popped up. It was Sana. He could tell right away. When he clicked on it it opened up a lavender background.

Her profile picture was half of her face and the title to her blog was named honey ") .The description provided was "enjoying life to the fullest." He scrolled through the page fascinated.

"So?" Namjoon asked peeking. Taehyung did the same. They were both so nosy they weren't patient enough to wait.

"Yes! It's her! Here's the picture!" He told showing them. It was the same one she had printed on her locker.

"Ah. She's a photographer." Taehyung commented.

"And a lover of literature." Namjoon also pointed out.

"Oh fuck." He said in realization once he noted how many reblogs of poems she had.

"Look she constantly reblogs this profile."

"That's true. Click on it."

Jimin clicked on the username "@vellichxrr" which opened up to a brownish vintage profile.
The profile picture was anonymous. It was of an old book. Their blog was named "logophile ☾" and the description read "a lover of words".

"She likes this?" Jimin asked slightly disappointed. He was the complete opposite.

"Apparently." Taehyung said.

Jimin started scrolling down the page only to find poems and lots and lots of words. It made him dizzy to see so many of them at once.

"Hold on, let's see what type of stuff they write. Maybe this will give you an idea of how to win her heart." Namjoon told grabbing his finger and pulling away.

"Okay. Fine. You read it." He said handing the phone to him. It always made him nervous to read out loud because he constantly stuttered.

"You've trusted so many with that precious heart of yours. They've done nothing but deceit you. You look at yourself and see a broken unfixable soul. When I see you I see strength. I know you might feel like your wings are broken and that you won't fly again. They're not.I'm giving you mine so you can continue to fly."