29.

"You need another drink. You're so tense!" Jungkook commented.

"Hey, no, no. Bad baby. I'm okay. Do you want me to puke?"

"No, but you said it's not even that strong. You said it's sweet."

"Yeah and those drinks are the fucking worse. They're so soft and next thing you know you're on the bathroom floor covered in puke."

"Okay, fine. Ahhh I need some more water. I'm thirsty."

"I'll get you some." Yoongi offered.

"No we can get it together. I'm going to the car really quick to grab my jacket. He's fucking freezing us here. It's a damn freezer in this bitch." He mumbled as a person walked by.

They were still hanging out in the corner where they had managed to escape from the people for a while.

They've been there for about an hour just conversing among each other. Yoongi hadn't even seen a sign of Jimin.

The last time he had seen him was when he was with Sana. The thought of whether he had asked her out kept lingering his mind.

"I actually have to pee."

"Come on let's go then." Jungkook took his hand and lead him through the crowd. When passing people by Yoongi spotted Jimin in the corner.

Sana was not around. In fact he was with a guy he'd never seen before as well as Namjoon his other friend.

Jimin glanced in his direction and smiled. He waved and Yoongi felt himself foolishly grin. "Hey!" He said though the music was way too loud to be heard.

A person suddenly blocked the view upsetting Yoongi. "Hey!" He said sternly. The guy finally moved but by then Jimin had his back turned to him.

He kept talking with his friends and threw his head back laughing. The cup on his hand was dangerously full spilling it everywhere on the floor.

Yoongi's smiled faded. Was he not even worth a hey in person? Just a wave across the room? The words Jimin had said the day before replayed in his mind over and over.

"You're coming over to my party, right?"

"Good. I want you to be there. Don't you dare break my heart."

"Sweet fucker." He whispered under his breath. Tears were brimming his eyes. He was the one breaking his heart not viceversa.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked.

"I just want to go home now. It's a miserable party." Yoongi pouted avoiding eye contact.

Jungkook nodded in agreement. He didn't really want to be here either. Taehyung was nowhere around and as much as he hated admitting it he wanted to see him.

The party had gone down the drain in the last hour.

"Yeah. Let's get out of here. I guess just put my gift card in the box. You can leave it on the present table or something."

"Uhh...sure." He said. In all reality he didn't even want to give Jimin the letters at all. He didn't deserve them.

He didn't deserve to know the way he felt about him.

What was the point?

Nothing would change.

"How about you go get your jacket and I'll meet you out there?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I just have to pee really quick."

"Okay. I'll see you out there." Jungkook said giving his hand a firm squeeze before letting go.