46.

"Are you no longer doing tutoring?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked up at him slightly surprised. Yoongi was not in school today due to a dentist appointment.

He would usually come right after, but he knew he was going through an emotional wreck right now. He needed time away. At least for today.

So when Taehyung came to talk to him during lunch it was quite shocking. He never left his friends side. Especially during lunch.

"Uhh...no. I quit a while back. No one called." He mumbled.

"I called." He said.

Jungkook cleared his throat looking back at his mac and cheese. "May I sit?" He asked before doing so.

"Yeah." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung sat in front of him keeping his eyes directly on him. "Why're you so nervous Jungkook? Do you not want me here? I can leave if you want me to you know.

"I just uhh...didn't know whether you'd talk to me again."

"Why not? Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean that we can't be friends."

"I actually don't have one anymore." He continued to whisper.

Taehyung's eyes widen leaning closer. He couldn't tell whether he had heard right or if it's just what he wanted to hear.

"You what?"

"You heard me."

"Oh. Okay," he said both relieved and confused. "Did you break up with him because of me? Did I give you problems with him? I can stay away you know. If you want him back I understand."

"I did break up with him because of you, but I don't think you're the total cause of my relationship ending."

"So, what I'm hearing is that you wanted to break up with him?"

Jungkook slowly nodded his head while blushing. "Yeah. That's right."

Taehyung broke into a smile, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to seem like an asshole. However, I can't deny that I'm very happy about your relationship ending."

"I see that."

"Can you tutor me again? Please? I honestly think I'm going to fail my precalculus exam if you don't help me."

"I don't know last time I tried to you didn't want to do things my way. I'm not going to waste my time if you're not willing to listen to me. Precalculus is very serious to me you know."

Taehyung grinned nodding, "Yes. I see that."

"What's so amusing?"

"You just talk so bossy when you're in your tutoring mode."

"Uh huh and?"

"I like it."

Jungkook nibbled the inside of his lip, "Okay." He said yet again becoming a blushing mess. Goodness, would he ever stop blushing around him?

"So? What do you say?"

He scratched the back of his neck looking at his hands. If he accepted would this lead to something else?

"Okay. I'll tutor you my way."

"Yes! Yeah your way. Whatever you say."

"That doesn't mean that I'm ready for a relationship. I just got out of one."

Taehyung smiled, "I know that. Don't worry, I'm patient enough to wait for you. I won't show up late again to your life."

•••