13.

"Why the sudden change of plans?" Jimin asked Yoongi. He wasn't sure why the conversation was happening right then and there. However, he didn't try to stop it.

"My friend is meeting your friend there. Do you want us four to be in the same room? Should we just discuss everything in front of them?" Yoongi asked pulling his zipper down.

They were currently switching classes and happened to encounter each other in the bathroom.

Shocker.

Jimin quickly looked away slowly pulling his zipper down as well. It was weird enough to pee in front of him. Now having a full on conversation? That was truly awkward.

"Then where will we meet?"

"My house. I don't go over to other people's houses. You could be a killer or some shit. No offense."

"Me? The killer? Says the violent one. You nearly killed me the other day."

"It was a little punch. Don't over react."

Jimin scoffed, "It WaS a lItTlE pUnCh."

"Fuck. I miss you being overly nice to me. I take it back. Walk around eggshells when being with me."

Jimin looked at him but quickly turned back once he realized they still had their pants down. "Fuck no. You said be mean to you so that's what I'm doing."

"Lowkey I fuck with that." He smirked.

Jimin cleared his throat. He didn't know why the comment suddenly flustered him. "Anyways, where do you want to meet?" He asked changing the topic.

"My house. I've already told you. Aren't you listening to me?" He told zipping his pants back up. He headed to the sink and washed his hands.

"Just making sure."

Seconds later Jimin was also done. He stood next to him washing his hands as well. "I don't even know where you live." He added.

Yoongi grabbed a paper towel then dug in his pocket. He pulled out a yellow sticky note and handed it to him.

"Yellow is your favorite color huh?"

"Duh. That's my address. See you there." He walked out and Jimin looked back down at the note.

He didn't know how he felt about going over to Yoongi's. Did that mean they were becoming friends? Because that's not what Jimin wanted at all.

How could he be friends with the person that was writing him notes for Sana?

He shook his head folding the paper up. He shoved it in his pocket then walked out. On the way to his classroom he walked by Sana.

Their eyes locked for a split second. Jimin smiled making her look down at the ground. He was such an intimidating man.

Jimin grinned to himself relieved. Maybe Yoongi's notes wouldn't be the only thing helping him with Sana.

•••

Taehyung double tapped his phone to like a picture. He continued to scroll down his page looking at the many selfies of his classmates.

A few seconds later he was bored so he clicked on profile again. He looked at his most recent picture which had one thousand likes and three hundred comments.

He wasn't trying to brag but he was very popular among the schools. He didn't mind the attention. Plus, he loved to model for pictures.

Namjoon didn't mind taking pictures of him. When he wasn't nearly breaking the phone. He kept reading the comments smiling to himself.