7.

"It's not a date." Jimin clarified yet again.

"Why're you're getting all dressed for then?" Taehyung wondered.

"He always gets dressed for no reason." Namjoon responded.

"That's a fact. Red looks good on me anyways." He said admiring his reflection.

"You only wear red when you're trying to flirt." Taehyung continued.

"Nonsense. Isn't it funny that the write lives in our same town? That's amazing! It was meant to be. I will for sure win Sana's heart now."

"That is pretty funny. It's pretty amusing that you guys are so close."

"Plot twist you end up falling in love with the writer." Taehyung giggled.

"No way. I'm in love with Sana."

"You never know what if she's cute."

Jimin smiled sheepishly. If the writer was cute he didn't know what he would do. He just had such a flirtatious personality it was impossible not to flirt.

"The writer could also be a he." Namjoon added.

His eyes widen in realization. The whole time he had pictured Vellichxrr to be a girl. He never thought it could be a boy. Not that it mattered. He was going for Sana not for the writer.

"What? No, no."

"What do you mean no? The writer could be a boy."

"Well even if they are it's whatever. I'm there to get help. This is all for Sana either way. I shouldn't care who the writer is."

"Alright then. Good luck. If shit gets crazy give us a call." Taehyung told patting his back.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was freaking out. Internally of course. If he dared show any emotion he wouldn't hear the end of it with Jungkook.

They were currently sitting on his couch drinking hot chocolate. The weather was starting to get cool it was perfect for this beverage.

"I insist I can go with you. I can pretend to be drinking coffee and I'll just watch you from a distance. Just to be on the safe side."

"Jungkook, I will be okay. I promise."

"This feels like a scene of a horror movie. You meet this crazy person that becomes obsessed with you and stalks you. I just want to protect you!"

"I'm pretty sure there's not a single person out there that is obsessed with me."

"You're a damn liar Min Yoongi. What about all those people that reblog your stuff on Tumblr? I'll say they're your cult."

"Woah it's not that serious. They don't know my identity so that's why they admire me so much. I mean look at me I'm like so not meant to be known."

"Bullshit. Your talent should be known. You're amazing."

"Thank you for hyping me up. You're my number one. I should really get going."

Jungkook pouted defeated and Yoongi smiled. "I'll be okay. I told you I have the police of speed dial."

"Okay, okay. Send me a text with the word potato if you need help."

Yoongi rolled his eyes getting up from the couch. He had been discussing this with Jungkook for thirty minutes straight.

It was quite adorable that he protected him so much even though Yoongi was way older. But he was running late and he was a time freak.

"I will send you a potato text if I need help. I swear."