42.

"Your mom is very sweet." Sana gushed.

"Thank you. I'm glad you think so." Jimin smiled.

"Totally. I enjoyed dinner with you guys. It was nice."

"I enjoyed you coming over as well." He said as he pulled up to her house.

"Good. Hey, I've been wanting to ask you something."

Jimin became alert looking in her direction. Had she seen him close to Yoongi? Was she wondering why he was gone for so long?

"So?" She asked with a smile.

"Huh? What? I'm sorry." He apologized as soon as he realized he had zoned out. He had been so anxious since his encounter with Yoongi.

For fuck sakes. Why didn't Min Yoongi leave him mind?

"I was was wondering when you were going to write me a letter again."

"Oh," he nervously responded.

"I just think they're the cutest thing."

"I...I'll write you another one. Sorry, I've been uhh...a little distracted."

"It's okay. Don't worry. Umm...I should probably get going. My parents must be waiting for me."

"Okay. Yeah. Let me walk you to the doo—"

"Jimin?"

He turned around and was surprised to feel her peck his lips. She pulled away almost immediately.

"I've been really wanting to do that. I hope you didn't mind." She whispered with a red face.

Jimin took a shaky breath. He got the courage to grab her face pulling her in for a kiss. If he kissed her he might stop wondering about his sexuality. Her lips were very tender and soft. The chapstick in her lips tasted like strawberries.

A light suddenly turned on and they pulled away from each other. "I think I should really go now." She looked down at her lap smiling.

He nodded getting out of the car to walk her up front. Before going in she gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer.

The disappointment he felt within was overwhelming. Not what he had felt before at all.

"Goodnight Jimin."

"Goodnight Sana."

She was the perfect combination. Beautiful both mentally and physically. But he couldn't feel the spark no more.

•••

"I...I wanted to kiss him. That's the thing." Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi sat next on the bed nibbling his lip. Jungkook was in the bathroom talking to his boyfriend.

Shit was about to get real.

"Okay. I understand."

"I hate that it has to end this way. I'm sorry it wasn't our timing Jungkook. I wish you the best today and always."