4.

"You're awesome sauce? This is why I'm blocked Namjoon. I'm fucking blocked." Jimin said in disbelief.

He realized this once he tried to send another message and he got a notification saying he couldn't.

"I can't believe it. I thought I did a good job at typing the message. I was nice." Namjoon said offended.

"Exactly. You were too nice. Now I'm blocked by logoph...whatever the fuck their name is."

"I thought I sounded educated enough. I do admit I got a little carried away with my talk. I'm a blabber! I can't help it!" Namjoon blabbed.

"Oh we know alright. So what are you going to do then?" Taehyung asked looking at him.

"I don't know." Jimin responded.

"What do you mean by too nice?" He asked not dropping the subject. What did that even mean?

"Namjoon no one is as nice as you. It's too unreal."

He scoffed putting a hand over his chest. "Just rip my fucking heart out. Do it."

"Oh no here we go." Jimin mumbled pinching the bridge of his nose.

"No. I won't rip your heart out. I fucking love your heart. Now Jimin—"

"That's not what you said while ago. Just stab me with this shit. Do it you coward!" He screamed handing him a lead pencil.

The crowd going by stopped and stared making Jimin blush. Sometimes his friends acted like little kids.

Taehyung rolled his eyes taking the pencil. "If I stab you will you stop this nonsense?"

"Yes."

"Alright—"

"No, no, what the fuck? There's no stabbing. Put the pencil down."

"I was trying to fulfill his dream."

"That's true." Namjoon nodded.

"Fine. Stab him. That might distract me from my attempt fail to make Sana fall in love with me."

Taehyung smirked approaching him. He pretended to stab him and Namjoon dramatically faked it as well.

"Okay. I need to go pee." Jimin said before grabbing more attention. He needed a break from both of them.

"That was great acting." Taehyung complimented.

"You think so?"

"Ehh...sure. It was convincing enough."

"I knew taking four years of theatre wasn't a waste!"

Taehyung chuckled wrapping his arm around him. "You're such a dork. Come on I'll walk you to your basketball practice."

Jimin had just walked into the bathroom and he was already tormenting himself again. Why couldn't he just talk to Sana? Why was it so difficult for him to just be himself around her?

Was it love?

Or was it just an obsession?

He was so into his thoughts he hadn't noticed Yoongi who was beside him on the other urinal.

Yoongi couldn't help to look at him. He had to be ready in case he started some shit. However, his guard suddenly collapsed when Jimin pulled down his zipper.

His eyes widen and he quickly looked at the wall in front of him. The sudden blush started creeping up his face making it impossible to look intimidating. Now he was the one that was intimidated by him.