41.

Yoongi wiped his tears as he stepped closer. "Are you crying?" He asked surprised. Well, in reality he had seen Hoseok arrive with a girl so he didn't know why he was so shocked.

"What? Fuck no. No. I'm not fucking crying. I don't cry. Crying is for..." he sniffled looking at the ground. "For dummies."

"Oh, no. Don't cry. I'm sorry." He apologized quickly putting his hand over his shoulder.

Yoongi kept wiping his tears unable to stop them. Dammit. He didn't really think he had been bottling so many things inside until now that he couldn't prevent his tears.

"It's fine. I just need to cleanse." He sobbed covering his face. Gosh. This was humiliating. Not only was he crying but now whale noises where escaping his mouth without warning.

He felt like he was crying his whole intestines out. The heaviness in his chest was so intense it literally ached to even breathe.

"No, no, it's...it's okay. Here. I have uh...I have gum." He told pulling out a piece.

Yoongi looked at it and cried harder. Was he going to chew gum because he was planning on kissing Sana?

Were they going to leave the dance together and spend the night at each other's house? Had he finally asked her out?

"Okay! Okay! No gum!" He screamed throwing it on the ground.

Yoongi looked away taking deep breaths. He didn't need an asthma attack on top of this shit.

"Here. You can use this." Jimin said pulling out his tie and handing it to him.

"But...I'll get boogers on it." He whispered embarrassed.

Jimin chuckled, "It's okay. Don't worry about it."

Yoongi took it and started wiping his tears. He was trying to avoid wiping his nose, but at this point he needed to.

After calming down and finishing cleaning up he quickly shoved the tie in his pocket. "I'll wash it and give it back. I swear."

"Don't even worry about it. It's just a tie."

But it wasn't. Not for Yoongi anyways. He simply nodded looking at the ground again. His conscious wouldn't leave him alone so he walked to pick up the piece of gum.

"That's littering." He murmured handing it back to him.

"I know. I just panicked whenever you started crying harder. I wasn't aware you didn't like gum."

"It just uhh...triggers my reflux." He lied.

"Oh wow that sucks."

He nodded his head not looking him in the eyes. It was certain that his eyes were all puffy and small from the tears.

His fake freckles were also smeared and he was positive his hair looked like shit from snatching that wig off.

"Hey! Your wig is over there. I'm pretty fucking sure that's littering too."

Yoongi gasped quickly running to get it. He stuck it inside his shirt. Bloody hell. Jimin had seen him wear this.

"I—I was going to pick it up." He argued with a red face.

"Sure you were. I think you forgot about it." Jimin teased crossing his arms over his chest. Yoongi finally looked him in the eye angry.

"No uh! No! I didn't. How would you know huh? Were you here when I threw it? Can you read my mind or something?"

Jimin bursted out laughing while Yoongi stared at him confused. "What's so funny huh?" He wondered.

"You're so adorable when you're mad."