15.

Namjoon walked in the locker room throwing his bag on the floor. Jin was in the middle is changing his shirt and he jumped up startled when he heard the noise.

"Fucking..." Namjoon stopped mumbling when he spotted Jin in the corner. His back was facing him and he thought he'd melt at the sight of his exposed broad shoulders.

"Hey. I'm done with the book." He said speaking up. Attempting to start a conversation.

"Ahh. Okay." Jin responded quickly putting on his shirt.

They were currently the only ones in the locker room. Not that Namjoon minded. He starting removing his shirt to switch out to his "sports" clothes.

Basketball practice was the worst for him. However, getting to see Jin sweat and play was so fascinating that he didn't mind torturing himself pretending to care about the sport.

"I'm holding onto it if you want to check it out."

Jin then shut the locker door and looked in his direction. He immediately became nervous when seeing him shirtless. His skin was the prettiest gold and his tummy was adorably cute.

"Sure. Yeah." He mumbled starting to walk out.

Namjoon quickly spoke up not wanting him to leave just yet, "Okay! When-when do you want to meet up at the library? So you can check it out."

"Tomorrow after lunch is fine."

"Nice." He smiled grabbing his t-shirt. Jin walked away to avoid another awkward silence. Besides, Namjoon was still shirtless and that made it more weird.

•••

"In conclusion this is fucking trash. Fuck this shit. I shouldn't have even bought this. It's a lie. A scam! Uhh...and I think I'm lowkey allergic to it. Anyways, I will see you guys on Wednesday I'll be reviewing another toxic fake food or maybe a show. If I don't post then it probably means I'm dead. In that case I'll go ahead and say my goodbyes. It was nice knowing you all! To the person that suggested me to try these thanks a whole lot. I'm dying now. Alright bye."

Jimin laughed at the video and Taehyung turned to look at him. "What are you watching? I want to watch. Let me see!"

He quickly covered his phone taking out one of his AirPods. "Geez. You're so nosy. Keep your eyes on the road!"

"I want to know what's so funny. I will pull over if I have to."

"Fine. It's one of Yoongi's YouTube videos."

"You're still watching them? I thought you were only watching one."

"They're interesting, okay? I have to watch the next one. He's probably going to talk shit about something."

"You sure are his biggest fan huh?"

"Not at all. It's just interesting." He mumbled clicking the next video.

Yoongi greeted the audience with one clap. His background music consisted of a rap song he'd never even heard before. The videos weren't heavy edited like Youtubers nowadays.

It literally consisted of him in pajamas or a regular school outfit in his room. Jimin continued to watch amused and suddenly realized that he was possibly his favorite person to watch on YouTube.

"Hello humans. What's up? So, I'm here. I'm alive. Whoever tried to poison me suck it. Anyways, here I am today. A while back some of you guys asked me to review The Vampire Diaries which is like this vampire teenage show. Now, what makes you think I have time to binge watch the whole eight seasons? I'm here to tell you you're exactly right. I have no life. You best believe I did watch all eight freaking seasons. I'm going to skip a little bit and get something off my chest. Season six Jeremy Gilbert can get it—"