22.

"What else did she say?" Yoongi asked. He was laying on his bed staring at his ceiling. Jimin was next to him holding up a letter from Sana.

"She said, 'I-I didn't know you...wrote so beautiful. What's your fa-favorite party about writing? What's your fa-favorite-' sorry. I stutter so much." He mumbled with a red face.

"It's fine. I don't mind. Go on and continue." He said taking a bite off a cheese stick.

"Why're you being reckless right now? Wasn't the banana milk enough?"

"Mind your business. Stop changing the conversation. Read."

"Sheesh. Okay, so," he cleared his throat picking up the paper again. He made sure to cover his face even though Yoongi wasn't looking at him.

However, when he started reading Yoongi glanced at his direction. His hands were shaking nervously. But he kept going even though he was petrified of mispronouncing a word.

"Uhh, it says, 'What's your fa-favorite color? Tell me...tell me everything about you. I-I feel like I don't know you at all. Even-even though we've been going to the s-same school. Ps. I love-love this form of communication. It's so old fa-fashion and too cut-e.'"

"Ahh. She thinks it's cute. She wants to know everything about you. That's progress."

"Holy shit. She does. She finds me interesting. She wrote back!" He said in amusement. When he opened up his locker and found the letter all he could think about was showing Yoongi.

He hadn't even dared to read it without him present. Yoongi was a very crucial part to all of this. If it weren't for him none of it would've been possible.

"You have to write her back now."

"Yeah! Yeah! Which letter do you want to send her?" He asked.

"None. You have to write her this one." He told sitting up. He walked over to grab his computer from the counter. On the way there he threw the cheese wrapped in the trash.

Jimin's smile suddenly faded, "What? You can't be serious. You have read the Shakespeare letter I tried to write her. She's going to know for a fact we are not the same person."

"I'm going to guide you. You're going to type it up all by yourself. I'll just mentor you and suggest some things. I can't write you love letters for her for the rest of my life. One day she will find out it's not you and that's going to break her heart."

"Yoongi I—"

He placed the laptop on his lap and grabbed his hand. Jimin looked down at it and gulped down nervously. His hand was surprisingly warm and soft. The touch was so tender and gentle.

"You're going to do fine. I'm going to be beside you. You're going to speak out loud and I'll help you reword it in a way. Soon you'll be able to write your own things and you won't need me no more."

"But I...I can't."

"Who says so?"

"Me. I need you Yoongi."

Yoongi's heart raced to the sound of that. Need. That was a powerful word. So many meanings behind it. Jimin used it so recklessly.

"You don't need me. You want me to help you. That's very different. You've got a charm no one can resist. You're good looking, have lots of friends and have good communication skills. I'm the last person that you need."

"Why do you always bring yourself down? You cheer me up, but when I try to do the same for you it never works."

"Would you have messaged me if it weren't seek my help with Sana?"