10.

"I have to go now." Jimin said grabbing his book bag and hoping off the car.

"Why so early? We still have ten minutes."

"I have to meet up with Yoongi also known as the writer."

"Who really is that mysterious Yoongi? I've never even heard of him." Taehyung said taking a bite off an apple.

"I hadn't either until I met him. He's...different. Very blunt and he has that 'I-don't-give-a-fuck' attitude. He's pretty chill."

"And you trust him to write you something for Sana?"

"Sure do. He's very talented."

"I could've written you something." Namjoon spoke up.

"You're not exactly romantic." He said shaking his head.

"I take theatre and am in the battle of the books! I know about romance."

"Goodness. You're one of those kids." He rolled his eyes laughing.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"I'm going away now. I don't want to be late."

"Wait! What does it mean? What does he mean Taehyung?"

"Shh. Shh. Come here. Want my apple?"

"But-"

"Here. Have some. Let him go meet the mysterious romantic writer."

Namjoon sighed and sat next to him. He took the apple from him beginning to eat. Taehyung smiled sweetly.

His phone went off making him look at it. A text message from 'Kook the Tutor' appeared on his screen.

Kook:
good morning!
it is Jungkook!
just wanted to confirm our tutoring session for this Thursday?

"Please replace me." He told Namjoon showing him the text. He was truly dreading the tutoring session.

Math was the subject he hated most.

"Unfortunately I cannot. I'm sorry to tell you but I'm more handsome."

"Assface." He laughed nudging him. He opened up the message and simply sent a thumbs up emoji.

"Let's go ahead and go in. That way we take our time."

Namjoon nodded following him behind. In the meantime, Jimin was rushing down the hallway.

He hoped to not be too late. He didn't want to piss him off and have nothing for Sana. When he finally spotted Yoongi by a locker he sighed relieved.

Yoongi was already dressed in his gym outfit. He wore a bright pink t-shirt, black shorts, and his black vans.

"I thought you wouldn't come." He said once Jimin was up close.

"My friends distracted me, but I'm here. Were you able to finish?"

He scoffed cockily, "Of course I finished. Did you doubt me?"

"Not at all."

Yoongi handed him a yellow folder. "What I wrote is inside. Well, I typed it but you know what I mean."

"Wow. This color sure is bright." He chuckled squinting his eyes. He had never been a fan of yellow. Even looking at it hurt.

"That's my favorite color." Yoongi said offended.

"By bright I mean like pretty."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Are you opening it up or what?"