38.

"Hey. What's up? I'm Yoongi. Wait you already know that. Silly me! How are you? Oh! You're doing great ha! Me too! I'm splendid as well. So, have you heard about that Halloween dance? Pshh. Yeah. I mean it sounds cool and all. What's going to be your costume? Wow! That's cool! Me? Oh I actually don't have a costume. How about I go as your date?"

"Oh fuck no." Jungkook said shaking his head.

Yoongi gasped offended at the intensity in his voice. "Really? It was that bad? What about my pick up line at the end?"

"Yeah, that's what made it bad."

"I think it's pretty good! Hoseok will like it."

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest tapping his foot. Yoongi felt like he had just been scolded. The worst thing was that it was by a younger person.

"I have more than one pick up line. I made a list! Hold on let me see."

"Of course you did."

"How about, 'for Halloween you should go as the love of my life?' Thats pretty good, huh? Oh! This one is good too. 'I'm not a bat but a night with me will turn your world upside down.'"

Jungkook shook his head no once again. "He doesn't seem like the pick up line guy. He seems like the cool laid back dude." He said taking a sip of his apple juice.

"Umm...ahh! How about 'forget your broom, ride me instead?'"

Jungkook spit out the juice earning a groan from Yoongi. He grabbed a napkin from the bag. Luckily, they had stopped for breakfast and got napkins with the order.

"My car! Dammit Jungkook. It's going to be sticky now."

"You can't say shit like that while I'm drinking!"

Yoongi stopped wiping and looked at him with a smirk, "That was the best one, right?"

"Would you honestly say that to him?"

He sighed leaning on the steering wheel. He pressed the car honk startling both. "Shit!" He screamed getting up.

To make things worse, Hoseok happened to be crossing by when this occurred. He laughed approaching his vehicle.

"Oh my fuck. He's coming." Yoongi mumbled horrified.

Jungkook squealed and turned his face the opposite way. Every time Hoseok came around he lost his shit. He wouldn't embarrass himself in front of him. Not again.

He leaned down and knocked on the window. Yoongi shakily pressed the button down, "H-hi. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Where you trying to get my attention by honking your car at me? If you were you definitely succeeded." He chuckled.

Yoongi blushed covering his face. He then realized that he was still holding the wet napkin from wiping Jungkook's apple juice.  

"It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. What's that?" He wondered.

Yoongi slowly uncovered his face. "This is...hmm. It's a napkin." Fucking shit. No shit Yoongi! Speak like a normal human!

"It's trash." He added.

"Ahh. Okay."

"Yeah. I don't even need it." He said throwing it out the window. The guilt immediately ate him up inside.