28.

"Okay. I see you in them jeans. You're going to fuck someone's feelings up tonight, huh?" Jungkook teased with a smirk.

"Don't exaggerate. I just wanted to look presentable." He said looking at himself in the mirror.

He was doubting wearing that yellow fuzzy sweater and black ripped jeans. Was it too eye catching? Would people stare too much?

"I hope Jimin sees you tonight and that he can't resist himself around you."

"Wow. Thanks for the encouragement. I truly hope so too." He laughed.

"So, are we good to go now?" Jungkook wondered.

"Yes. Are you ready?"

He nodded buttoning up his shirt. He wore red today. He never wore that unless he was being adventurous. Yoongi knew it was because of Taehyung but he didn't say much.

Jungkook was already confused about his feelings. He didn't want to make them worse. He knew the feeling too well to put him through that.

"Don't forget his birthday present."

"I think I'm just going to buy him a gift card or something."

"What? You worked really hard on those letters! Plus, I already bought him a gift card so you can't repeat the present."

"It's so stupid. He won't even read them. He hates reading." He mumbled.

"But he read your work. If you don't give them to him I will."

"Fine. I'll do it." He said grabbing the small little box. He had spent so long decorating it and making it presentable.

Jungkook was right. It would be a shame if he didn't give them to him. All that work would just go down the drain.

"Let's go." His friend said grabbing his keys.

"Thanks for taking me. My fucking car keeps messing up. Can't afford a new one right now and I actually have to work for a new one so yeah. My parents want to help me buy one I just can't do that. It doesn't feel right with me."

"Don't worry. It's okay. I just really have to be back by eleven. Ever since I snuck out that morning my dad won't trust me. I mean is it so hard to trust your son who went to his friends house at three in the morning on a Tuesday? It was a true emergency."

"Uh yeah. I totally get why he wouldn't trust you. It's fine. I can't be out too late anyways. I have to work tomorrow morning. Fuck. Working on a Sunday. Wohoo. So fun."

"The struggle of being broke."

"Tell me about it. Has anyone contacted you on the tutoring?"

"No. I'm just going to take the advertisement down." He told defeated.

"You can tutor me." He offered.

"Yoongi you don't need tutoring. You've already taken the class and passed with a brilliant grade."

"I know. I'm just trying to make you feel better."

"It'll be okay. I didn't even get a very good experience as a tutor either way. I suck at teaching too."

"You do not. You make your own math problems and have an answer key for every paper that you make. You're technically Einstein."

"Gee. Thanks for the hype. I hope I get into that program at the university."

"Oh you will."

They walked past the kitchen where Yoongi's parents were eating. "Bye mister and miss Min!" Jungkook grinned bowing.