6.

nola

i let out a deep breath before knocking on my mother's bedroom door. "momma?" i called out.

"come in baby." she called out. i walked in and she was in the covers, looking at some pictures.

"this my favorite picture, y'all were so small." she smiled. i sat next to her and looked at the picture.

 i sat next to her and looked at the picture

"i looked high as a kite." i laughed softly.

"shut up, so what you doin up late like there ain't no school tomorrow?" she put the pictures down.

"i wanted to tell you something really important, please just listen to me." i sighed.

"what's wrong?" she sat up, looking worried.

"so, i've been having these feelings for a while now and i think they're real. momma, i'm....imma lesbian." i closed my eyes, waiting for a slap but slowly opened them when i felt nothing.

"come here." she opened her arms. i moved in closer and lay in her chest. "i love you regardless of who you love, now yo daddy, that's who you should be worried about." she chuckled softly, stroking my hair.

"you think he gone kick me out?" i whispered, playing with the covers.

"out of who's house? he wouldn't dare. now take yo ass to bed please." she kissed me softly and pushed me off the bed.

"dang, can't get no love." i rubbed my ass cheek as i closed her door. i walked into our room and nova was on the bed, looking at me.

"what she say?" she sat up, fixing her bonnet.

"i gotta pack my shit by sunday." i fake quivered my lip, changing into my pjs.

"what? fuck that bitch, ian like her anyway. we gonna live with daddy, ion care, ion care." she got out her bed and started packing. i held in my laugh.

"daddy not gone take me either, he said i'm going to hell." i fake sniffed, getting in the covers and putting my face in the pillow, chuckling softly. i guess it looked like i was crying cause she started rubbing my back.

sappy ass girl.

"fuck boffa them then. we don't need them, cory dad is gay, i'll ask if we can live with them. he still like me so he gone say yes. we gone get jobs and i'll be yo maid of honor at you and cleo's wedding. we good." she said.

i burst out laughing, "yooooo! you so sappy bro. momma said it's okay. can't believe you was gone let us live witcho sad ass ex." i wiped my tears.