10.

nova

he so fine!

vanessa and i stayed after school to watch the boys practice football. i don't even know why i'm here, giving into temptation but here i am.

"break!" coach yelled. i watched jayvion lift up his shirt and wipe his sweat.

"girl he coming this way." vanessa squealed.

"shut up bitch, oh my god." i put my braids over my shoulder.

"you watching my bag or something?" he smirked, looking down at me.

what?" i smiled softly.

"you sitting by my bag, you watchin it for me?" he pointed to his bag that was one bench above me.

"ohhh, no." i shook my head, laughing slightly, moving out the way.

"this bitch." vanessa mumbled.

"you look mad familiar ma." he opened his water bottle and drank from it.

"no i don't, i'm always inna house." i looked over to the side, tooting my lips.

"you funny, keep watching my bag aight? you look nice doin it." he gave me his bottle then jogged back onto the field.

"'i'm always inna house'? you sound dumb." vanessa laughed.

"okay but i'm funny and i'm watching his bag so ion care." i ran my fingers through my braids.

"okay sis, period." she stood up, "i gotta go, my auntie coming home early. love you." she bent down and hugged me.

"love you too sis." i said before she picked up her bag and left.

after thirty more minutes of watching them practice, they got off the field. "damn you dedicated to yo job huh?" he smiled, picking up his bag.

"meh, was here for the view." i shrugged, getting my bag.

"oh so you was watching a nigga?" he raised his eyebrow as we walked off the field.

"maybe." i tilted my head.

"aight then, maybe you can watch my bag every practice." he stood in front of me.

"why yo girl don't watch yo bag?" i put my hand on my hip.

"ian got no girl but shit i'm lookin." he licked his lips.

"you and her broke up?" i raised my eyebrow.

"yeah, been for a while." he swiped his tongue over his lip.

yes lord.

"you don't have to look too far." i smiled softly.

"you need a ride?" he asked me, a smile on his face.

"yeah, you owe me for watching yo shit." i laughed.

"you right. let's do like this, every practice you watch my bag and i'll be yo ride." he hiked up his bag.

"deal." i nodded.

"bitch guess what happened?" i ran into the room and nola looked up from her homework.