7.

junior

"why you never text me back junior?" kenya asked, all up in my face.

a nigga can't even eat this damn nasty ass food in peace.

"what you mean?" i played dumb, looking up at her.

"don't act dumb, you know what i'm talkin about. what? you cheating on me?" she sat down and mugged me.

i sucked my teeth and looked behind her. i saw angelica and a thick girl talking as they walked in the cafeteria.

"who you keep staring at?" she looked back, "you lookin at her? that fat bitch?" she pointed to angelica's friend.

"no." i answered.

"the other one then?" she mugged me.

"i ain't cheating on you damn man, so irritating." i shook my head.

"clearly you are cause you'n answer my texts no more, what did i do to you junior? all i do is love you bro." she sounded like she was gone cry but the tears never came.

"kenya stop allat shit bruh." i mugged her. she stood up and walked out the cafeteria, making me sigh.

"where you was man?" i asked as omari sat down at the table.

"smith was lecturing a nigga on respect and shit like that, all i did was—never mind. where kenya and her dogs?" he looked around.

"she just left." i shook my head.

"call yo girl over here." he said to me, looking at angelica and her friend.

"she ain't my girl." i chuckled.

"okay but i wanna have a piece of her friend. the good lord was doing something when he created her." he licked his lips.

"you like thick girls?" i raised my eyebrow. now i don't have anything against women with some meat on them, if anything i think it looks good because all women are beautiful but i've just never dated one and omari always had a skinny girlfriend.

"shit i love me a thick girl. you ever see when they smile and what they cheeks be doin? not to mention them lil rolls they have. yeessssiirrr!" he hollered making people look at us. i laughed at him, covering my face with my fist.

angelica looked at me and i called her over. she stood up and and i signaled to her friend too. they both came over to our table. "hey." she smiled at me.

"you not gone do no intros, no manners." omari playfully mugged her.

"i'm angelica and this is darnell." she pointed to her friend.

"i'm omari and this fool is junior. darnell come sit by me." he scooted over.

"so, yo car giving you any trouble?" i asked as angelica sat next to me.

"no, not since you worked your magic two weeks ago." she smiled softly.

"i mean, i do have magic hands. so which school you come from?" i asked her, sipping my water.

"edward charles. i kinda sorta miss it." she shrugged.

"oh shit, you know nova and nola? sophomore twins?" i raised my eyebrow.