9.

nola

"i swear i can't stand ricci bitti." i said. cleo and i were in her room watching old seasons of the rap game on her laptop cause she didn't have a tv.

we were in the covers, cuddling while the laptop was on her lap. "same, she think she all that but really, lil bri and street bud the shit." she stroked my hair.

"jermaine gotta get new blood, i need a new season." i shook my head as the credits rolled up.

"i need the bathroom hold up." she got out the covers and left the room. i stretched before looking for something else to watch. i clicked on uncle drew, getting comfortable as it started.

cleo crawled in bed and started kissing me. "i'm watching." i laughed, pushing her away.

"fuck that, gimme kiss." she closed the laptop and put it on the floor. i gave her a kiss and she pulled me on top of her.

"i love you." she mumbled against my lips.

"i love you too." i pulled out the kiss and sat up. she put her hands on my hips, looking up at me.

"you gonna get your hair re-braided right cause it look dusty." she laughed.

"shut up cause that ain't true." i mushed her head back. she laughed louder before pulling me down for another kiss.

"you always kissing me damn." i playfully rolled my eyes.

"then if i stop, it's gonna be a problem." she put her hand behind her head.

"you damm right it's gonna be a problem." i mugged her.

she sat up and pulled my hoodie and wife beater off, exposing my sports bra. i covered myself up, making her laugh. "why you doin that?" she tilted her head.

"cause you got me here half naked, no ma'am." i shook my head. she sighed and took off her shirt, exposing her big breasts in a calvin klein sports bra.

"feel better?" she held my chin.

"you're tits are huge." i stared at them. this my first time seeing white girl tits and damn they looked good.

"i developed early." she shrugged, putting her hair in a ponytail. "stop staring, damn." she laughed.

"sorry." i chuckled, looking at her boxers that showed under her jeans. she took my hands and placed them on her boobs.

"go wild." she licked her lips. i squeezed them lightly, not wanting to hurt her. "add pressure, they not gonna bite you." she smiled.

i bit my lip, massaging them. she let out a soft moan, holding my waist. "that feels so good." she whispered.

i kissed her, keeping my hands in place. she flipped us over and smiled before attaching her lips on mine.

junior

"i'm going to read out my favorite poem from this week. you guys ready?" she held up the paper.

everyone said yes then it got quiet. i'm not gonna lie, english was slowly becoming my favorite lesson of the day. all we did was write, read or analyze poems and everyone enjoyed it, shit, a nigga got his poem read out too.