🥪01🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Is our baby still asleep?" Jaehyun asked as he snatched Juyeon's sandwich from his grasp.

"Ah seriously hyung!" Juyeon clicked his tongue with his knitted eyebrows.

Jaehyun stuck out his tongue playfully in return and sat opposite of Juyeon.

Juyeon huffed and grabbed another piece of sandwich on the table.

Sangyeon was preparing for breakfast in the kitchen while the early bird Juyeon was eating as he read news on his phone.

"Should be washing up, I woke her up not long ago." Sangyeon, who had his back facing his younger brothers, replied, totally unbothered with the small typical bickering.

He then turned and served another dish on the table.

"Wew baconn~" Jaehyun sang with his hands clasped at the sight of new food.

"I'm worried." Juyeon blurted out, that paused everyone from whatever they were doing.

It was orientation day for the freshmen and it was not just another day. College life is way different than high school. Being the overprotective brothers just could not help but to feel concern on what the future holds.

They may be in the same college, but they were all majoring in different fields. As compared to elementary to high schools which the siblings attended together, the number of students in college are enormous.

"We have our neighbor." Sangyeon reassured.

Juhaknyeon, their neighbor since they were young, happened to be majoring in the same field as Jihyun. Being the same age, he was the one that accompanied Jihyun whenever the brothers graduated from schools. In another word, you could say that Haknyeon is the Lee's adopted brother.

"Are we not relying on him too much? What if he likes-" Juyeon questioned but was cut off by Sangyeon dragging an empty chair, making the screech sounds.

"Don't you ever say that." Sangyeon snapped as he took a seat and Juyeon gulped his saliva with his wary eyes.

"Rest assured, he loves food too much to see girls." Jaehyun convinced, then tilted his head. "Ju, go and call our princess for breakfast."

"Oh okay." Juyeon scurried away, leaving the 2 big brothers in the kitchen.

"Don't be too harsh on the younger one. We are all just worried for her." Jaehyun casually said as he grabbed some food.

Sangyeon heaved a huge sigh. "Fine, I get it."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"What's your plan for today?"

"Sleep." Younghoon replied in his uninterested tone as he concentrated on the drama he was watching on his tablet.

"Then come and help us." Jacob lightly tapped the bear's body.

It was the orientation day and these 2 friends are both dorm mates and seniors of the same major.

Younghook shook his head, slightly aggressive. "I'm not that kind of person."

"So am I."

"Then?"

"I need some points." Jacob pursed his lip.

"But..." Younghoon's word trailed off as he tried to find excuses.

As a shy person, socializing is never a thing in his dictionary. He only has Jacob and that's more than enough.

"Oh come onnnnn." Jacob dragged on his words as he convinced. "We just need to carry things! That's all."

Silence filled in the air as Jacob waited for Younghoon who was pondering hard.

A sigh escaped from his mouth. "Fine, I get it."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"I'm going now!" Jihyun chimed and her voice echoed in her apartment, causing her brothers dashing to her side in a split second.

"Looking good, our maknae!" Jaehyun winked like a playboy.

Jihyun giggled and winked back. Juyeon gently patted her head. "Let us walk out with you."

"Ayee, I'm not a small girl anymore." Jihyun responded.

Sangyeon stepped forward and squished her cheeks. "But you are our only princess. Stay safe okay?"

Jihyun laughed again. "Fine, I get it."

She bid them a final goodbye and met her neighbour at the hallway of their apartments.

"Yo twinnie."

"Sup friend."

These kids did their infamous handshake before walking to the lift.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Throughout the entire orientation programmes, the 99 kids glued to each other as if they are soulmates.

"Oh should we help them?" Jihyun whispered to the boy who was busy munching on his bread.

Haknyeon shot her a look and she chinned to their senior's direction. The seniors were seen packing and carrying boxes of items for the programmes.

Haknyeon nodded and held out his palm, telling her to wait as he finished up his food. Other freshmen were already walking ahead of them, following the lead of another group of seniors while these two stayed behind.

"Okay leggo." Haknyeon cued and they approached their seniors. "We can help carry some."

"Oh! No no it's okay!" Jacob waved his hands.

"She's strong, don't worry." Haknyeon chuckled and motioned her to carry one of the boxes.

"You... You don't have to though." Jacob muttered.

"Do I just follow the rest?" Jihyun asked with a not so heavy box in her grasp, side facing them.

Jacob hurriedly grabbed some of the boxes and went beside her. "I'll lead you."

Feeling proud, Haknyeon shook his head as he watched their back figures in the crowd. Aside from being studious, Jihyun is a very kind hearted girl. And he could not refuse to go against her.

"Are these all?" Haknyeon asked the remaining seniors.

"Oh? Oh yeah. Thanks for the help." Younghoon muttered softly, awkward at the conversation.

Haknyeon chuckled once again as he stacked up 2 boxes. "Do you like her?" He whispered which was only audible for him to hear.

"Huh?" Almost immediately, Younghoon responded.

"Goodluck." Haknyeon picked up the boxes and grinned to himself as he took steps away from the flustered boy.

W-what? Younghoon gaped in shock and his deep thought was interrupted by his fellow seniors. He snapped back into reality then quickly grabbed the remaining items and caught up with the rest.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫