🥪19🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After learning their relationship status, Haknyeon quickly made a phone call to Juyeon to abort the mission they were about to execute.

Please pick up... Haknyeon prayed as he unconsciously bit his finger nail, leaving his seniors dumbfounded.

Juyeon: Hello?

Haknyeon: OMG HYUNG! Mission abort!!

Juyeon: What??? Why??

Haknyeon: They are dating!!

Juyeon: Date- WAIT WHAT?

Haknyeon: If she knows where sunbae is living, WE ARE DEAD HYUNG

Juyeon: Okay okay!

Throughout the phone call, Juyeon was whispering and Jihyun had her eyes darted suspiciously towards him. Why is he so secretive?

"Okay let's go!" Jaehyun chimed once Sangyeon had paid for the ice cream they bought at the convenience store in their neighbourhood.

Younghoon's dormitory is just around the corner and Juyeon had to stop his brothers from everything. But his brothers were too engrossed in the conversation with Jihyun to notice Juyeon panicking at the back.

Leaving Juyeon no option, he faked some coughs to get his brothers' attention. Ended up, he got everyone's attention.

"I'm okay!" He faked a smile which his brothers finally noticed something was fishy.

Just when Jihyun turned back, facing in front, Juyeon used big gestures with his hands to go back and mouthed 'mission abort'.

Squinting his eyes, Jaehyun chinned up while Sangyeon continued conversing with Jihyun so as to keep her occupied.

Juyeon then signalled Jaehyun to come closer and he whispered the news.

"WHAT???!" Jaehyun being clumsy, loud, typical of him, exclaimed.

Jihyun could not be bothered by her brothers as her eyes landed elsewhere. "Juhaknyeon??"

She caught her soulless bestfriend walking out of the building of her boyfriend's dormitory.

Haknyeon's eyes bulged out in shock. I was stalling and purposely waited for 10 minutes but why am I still bumping into them????

He let out his nervous laughs. "Fancy to see you guys here."

"Why do you come out from there?" She asked.

Haknyeon rubbed his nape in anxious. "Uh my friend, he lives here... Yeah."

She could have bought the lies if it were not for her brothers who were silent throughout.

We are dead meat.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Right after Haknyeon had left their dorm, Jacob followed Younghoon to his room.

"Who confessed first?" Jacob asked with his teasing smile.

Younghoon glanced at his friend then sat down in front of his computer. "We wanted to say at the same time but I told her to say first."

Arms crossed, Jacob comfortably found himself leaning against the door. "Waw such telepathy, the ambience must be perfect to confess at the same time huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Younghoon scrunched his nose in embarrassment. "But I shouldn't have told her to say first. I mean lady first but how would I know if she would want to confess too." He whined.