🥪15🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Younghoon looked inside of the carrier bag he was holding on to then looked back at the dishes her brothers had prepared. I only know she likes this bread...

He continued looking back and forth then decided to just go with her favourite chocolate conch bread.

With much careful, he took small steps to her room. He was hesitating to knock on her room. He took a deep breath before exhaling, then finally knocked on her door.

"Jihyun-ah, are you awake?" He asked.

Moment of silence flew by. Is she still sleeping?

He was about to knock again when he heard some rustles coming from the room.

"Sunbae?" His eyes lightened when he heard her voice.

"Yeah. I got you your favourite bread. Do you want some?"

"Uh... Give me a moment!"

Upon confirming his presence, Jihyun scrambled to the bathroom to wash up her sleepy face and wore a more decent outfit than her pajamas. She took one last look at the mirror before scooting closer to the door.

Puffing his cheeks, Younghoon was waiting outside patiently with his eyes on the bread. Hearing the clicking sound, he looked up and met her eyes. She's beautiful as always.

Before he got himself fully drawn into her mesmerised eyes, he cleared his throat and passed her the bag full of her favourite bread.

Still standing by the door, she grabbed the bag and a soft smile plastered on her face when she looked at what was inside the bag. "Thank you." She muttered softly.

"You're welcome." He replied then rubbed the back of his nape. "Your brothers are not at home, don't you want to breathe some fresh air?"

"Ahh..." She scanned left and right before fully stepping out of her room, like finally. "Where did they go?"

He shook his head instead. "That's not important, they wanted you out of your room."

Forming a thin line on her lips, she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. "Sunbae, have you eaten?"

He hummed in response, not really answering her question. "Do you want to eat together instead?" He asked back as he chinned towards the dining table, full of food prepared by her brothers.

"Too heavy for breakfast..." She mumbled to herself but audible enough for him to catch.

"Then let's eat the bread and keep these in the fridge." He grabbed some food and she followed suit.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Since when did they like each other? And who like who first?" Jaehyun hated himself for being slow and kept bombarding questions in Juhaknyeon's house.

Juyeon lightly chuckled before composing himself since Jaehyun shot a death stare.

"Should be the first day of orientation for Younghoon sunbae but I'm not too sure for Jihyun... She only took notice of him during the first day of school and since then her eyes just go bloom bloom whenever she sees him." Haknyeon explained based on what he had observed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Sangyeon was quiet in the beginning but when he realized something was off, he started speaking and that totally scared Haknyeon.

Haknyeon was lost for words as he avoided Sangyeon's eye contacts.

"He's a shy boy." Juyeon butted in. "And soon after Jihyun has her eyes on him. As a bestfriend, what else can Haknyeon do? He himself must have been in a difficult position." He continued as he patted Haknyeon's head.