🥪09🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Heart thumping uncontrollably, Haknyeon left his home unnoticed to meet Juyeon at the convenience store. Of course it was a relief that he was caught by Juyeon instead of the older hyungs, but there was a possibility that Juyeon brought his hyungs along.

"Hello." The cashier greeted him.

Haknyeon slightly bowed his head in return and anxiously looked for the one he was supposed to meet. There he was, sipping on a carton of strawberry milk at the corner.

Haknyeon held his breath as he scooted closer. "Hyung." He called out.

Juyeon then motioned the latter to take a seat in front of him. Haknyeon carefully lifted the chair, not wanting any screeching noise that could boil Juyeon's inner beast, and sat.

Juyeon shoved another carton of milk that was banana flavored to Haknyeon. "Drink and spill the beans when you are ready."

Licking his lips nervously, Haknyeon grabbed the milk and opened it. With trembling hands, he drank a few sips and placed it down back on the table.

"That sunbae's name is Younghoon and we met him during freshmen orientation, the same for his friend Jacob." Haknyeon began his story and Juyeon calmly nodded his head as he listened.

"His shy personality actually refrained myself from exposing him to you and your sister-"

"Wait." Juyeon interrupted. "He is shy?" He repeated with his body leaned forward.

Haknyeon nodded.

"That face of his, shy?" Juyeon questioned once again with his tilted head, in disbelief.

Haknyeon blinked his eyes, totally puzzled but nodded his head still in answering to Juyeon's question.

Juyeon leaned back. "Interesting~ So what about my sister?" He continued with his arms crossed.

"She likes him too." Haknyeon replied that he got Juyeon to pause his movements.

Juyeon slowly nodded his head. "She really likes him, huh?" He talked to himself that got Haknyeon confused.

"You knew?" Haknyeon asked.

Pursing his lips, Juyeon scrunched his nose. "Just the way she looked at him was different."

"Ahh..."

Juyeon leaned forward once again. "Does she know about him being shy?"

Haknyeon shook his head. "She thinks that he is some cold guy."

Juyeon clicked his tongue. "The same for me. Then does that mean she needs to approach him first?" He mumbled to himself that Haknyeon was stunned. "What else about Younghoon?"

"Uhh... He's the same age as Jaehyun hyung, he plays games well, not sure about his studies since we don't share any class together but overall I think he's quite decent. He doesn't associate himself with many things unless his friend is there." Haknyeon explained based on what he had noticed.

"Ahh so Jihyun-ie is playing games because of him..." Juyeon made a remark. "Then what about their encounters so far?"

Haknyeon pondered as he recalled. "There was once when her favorite bread went out of stock and Younghoon sunbae actually gave her his. And apparently I heard he likes bread a lot."

Juyeon gaped. "Wahhh he's on another level of cuteness."

"Sorry?" Haknyeon was totally in disbelief.

"He's the kind of guy that would do things discreetly for the one he likes." Juyeon said.

"I mean... You support them?"

Juyeon hummed in response without hesitation. "If Jihyun likes that guy, then why not? And since he's pretty decent..." He had that approval look on him that shocked Haknyeon.

"But, what about Sangyeon hyung, Jaehyun hyung..?" Haknyeon carefully asked.

With a bitter smile, Juyeon rubbed his nape. "Honestly, I'm not too sure since this has never happened before but the chance is very low."

Hearing that made Haknyeon sunk in his seat. As a friend, he does hope that Jihyun has the freedom to like and date guys.

Indeed Jihyun has yet to feel the suffocation living with her overprotective brothers since she was very oblivious and focused more on her studies.

But how would she be when she finally realized what her brothers had done behind her? And what if she was to put herself distance from the guy that she likes?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Oppa, where are you going?" Jihyun asked as she caught her brothers going back and forth their rooms and living room.

Jaehyun stopped in front of his sister's room. "Convenience store, wanna tag along?"

"Ooo yessss!" Jihyun jumped off her bed and scurried out to her brothers.

"Get me some ice cream, thanks!" Sangyeon ordered.

"Okay hyung~"

Walking side by side, Jihyun skipped her way to the store.

"Are you that happy?" Juyeon ruffled her hair.

Jihyun made a peace sign. "Craving for some snacks."

"Should have just asked your friend." Jaehyun replied.

Jihyun shook her head. "It's weekend, he's still sleeping."

Her brothers laughed. "Typical Haknyeon."

"But I think he slept late last night." Jihyun said which made Juyeon coughed as he recalled meeting up with the boy late night.

"Probably watching some movies." Jaehyun shrugged.

Jihyun scrunched his nose. "He doesn't normally sleep that late though."

"Maybe he had something on, you never know." Jaehyun replied and Juyeon just kept quiet.

Soon enough they reached the convenience store in their neighbourhood. The cashier greeted them as they entered the store.

Juyeon's eyes then fell upon a guy that is way taller than them.

Shit. Isn't that the shy boy? What is he doing in our neighborhood?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫