🥪21🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

A long stretch of streets were filled with vendors at the roadside. Side by side, the couple was walking down the street. It was not that crowded but Younghoon felt the need to tighten his grip on Jihyun's hand.

Noticing that, Jihyun used her free hand to cling on to his arm, closing the gap between them.

Younghoon was flustered by her actions. He shifted his gaze and caught her sparkling eyes at the food vendors whenever they walked past.

"You're drooling." He contained his laughter as he commented.

Pressing her lips firmly, she looked elsewhere instead of food. "I'm not."

"If you say so~" Younghoon ruffled her hair using his free hand.

"Oh?" Jihyun pointed at a quite big store of plushies. "Let's go there."

That store was literally a heaven for the couple who love soft toys to the point that they were actually separated without them realizing.

"Oppa?"

"Oh? Jihyun-ah where are you?"

"I'm here!"

With plushies in their hands, they found each other by their voices.

"Wow that's cute." Jihyun patted the plushie in Younghoon's arms.

Younghoon raised it up, right beside Jihyun's face. "You're cuter."

Jihyun was stunned by his sudden compliment that got her blushing madly. "Ah, o-oppa. S-stop it." She stammered on her words as she looked elsewhere.

Younghoon felt the victory in making her blush. "This is cute too." He patted the plushie in her arms. "Do you want to get that?"

Jihyun hummed in response. "Let's get both and exchange." She shyly suggested with her eyes fixed on her plushie and he agreed.

And so, the couple went to the cashier to make payment for both plushies.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After seemingly quite a long day but not that long for the couple, it was time for them to get home before Jihyun's brothers flip table.

"Jihyun-ah, thanks for today." Younghoon gave his small smile.

Jihyun nodded. "Thank you too for today, oppa."

Lowkey, she wanted to hug him but it was only their first official date and so she resisted herself. She raised her arm and waved.

Younghoon waved back and motioned her to go in. She obeyed but was soon pulled back into his embrace. "Really, thank you." He said as he gently stroked her head.

Heart thumping hard, Jihyun wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled closer to his chest.

Enjoying the warm embrace for a couple of minutes in peaceful silence, Younghoon felt the cue to release her or he would seriously die in the hands of her brothers.

However, both just don't seem to budge from their spots.

"It's getting late, go in." Younghoon motioned his girlfriend to go inside her apartment.

"No, oppa you go first."

Younghoon chuckled. "What drama are we filming?"

"Her brothers?" Author Zia just butted in.

"Uhm, let us have our own moments ya?" Jihyun said.

"Alright fine." Author Zia rolled her eyes.

Younghoon scrunched his nose. "Let's go at the same time." He suggested.

"Okay then... Text me when you're home." Jihyun waved her phone in the air.

Younghoon nodded and facing each other, they took steps back as they waved. After ensuring that Jihyun had walked in her apartment building, Younghoon wanted to turn his heels but he tripped on a small rock resulting in him stumbling backwards.

"Ouch..." He hissed as his butt landed on the cold hard ground.

He got on his feet quickly and scanned the surroundings making sure that nobody saw him falling down. He sighed in relief and briskly walked away to his dorm.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

The moment Jihyun got back home, the three wild boars were waiting in the living room.

"Didn't I say by evening? Where's he?" Sangyeon questioned with his crossed arms.

Jihyun blinked her eyes in surprise. "It isn't that late though... It's only 7...?"

Jaehyun then rushed to her side and sniffed her hands and clothes which caught her off guard. "You guys are sure very fast huh?"

"W-what do you mean?" Jihyun took back her hands, hugging her plushie tight to her chest as if one just harassed her.

"You both have already held hands and hugged." Jaehyun said which made his brothers' jaw dropped at the fast progression.

"How...?"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "Younghoon's cologne is everywhere on you." He stated the obvious.

Hearing that, Jihyun fled to her room as she felt embarrassed. Her brothers snickered as they found her running away was funny yet cute.

"Yah, do you have to be that straightforward?" Sangyeon chinned up at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun shrugged.

Juyeon clicked his tongue. "I'm gonna watch you, hyung. When you get yourself a girlfriend." He then walked away, leaving Jaehyun dumbfounded.

"Yah! This rascal. How dare he." Jaehyun huffed, feeling offended.

Sangyeon just laughed at the whole scenario. "Serve you right, kiddo."

"Ah hyung! I'm only a year younger than you!" Jaehyun whined.

"You are?" Sangyeon questioned back, full of sarcasm. He then walked away to his room, totally enjoy teasing Jaehyun.

"Hyungggggg!" Jaehyun whined as he followed Sangyeon to his room.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫