🥪20🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Is he here?" Sangyeon asked.

Jihyun hummed as she was preparing to head out.

"Why didn't he come up?? And aren't you a little bit too pretty?" Jaehyun squinted his eyes as he scanned her outfit from top to bottom. "Your dress seems short." He added.

Juyeon chuckled at Jaehyun's overprotectiveness. "It isn't short when the dress is below her knees."

Sangyeon smacked the back of Jaehyun's head. "She has always been pretty." He argued.

"I mean-" Jaehyun was trying to defend himself.

"I'm going out now!" Jihyun cut off, totally neglecting Jaehyun's words.

"Get back home by evening!" Sangyeon ordered.

Jihyun waved in return leaving her brothers clueless. "Is that a yes or a no?" Juyeon asked.

Sangyeon shrugged. "I have no idea, let's text Younghoon."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

It was their first official date and Jihyun was totally looking forward to it but her expression showed otherwise. "Sunbae, something's wrong?" She questioned Younghoon who was distracted by his phone at the lobby of her apartment.

Younghoon flinched at the sudden presence. "Ahh, nothing." He quickly shoved his phone inside his pocket, as if he was destroying evidence.

"Is it my brothers?" Jihyun continued, not buying his words.

Younghoon nervously laughed as he waved in denial. "No~ Really nothing."

Jihyun scrunched her nose. "I won't expose."

Younghoon rubbed his nape as he licked his lips in nervousness. "But I'll die."

Jihyun softly chuckled. "Not under my supervision." She then motioned him to show his phone.

He reluctantly fished out his phone and showed the conversation.

After reading, Jihyun stifled a laugh. "Don't mind them. They aren't that serious when they send stickers or emojis. And Jaehyun oppa is just being jealous."

With a slight pout, Younghoon gazed at his girl. "Are you sure? Very very sure?"

A reassuring smile was then plastered on her face. "Super duper very sure."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

The couple went to have lunch together. Customers were seen admiring Younghoon's visual as he was taking some food from the food counter. Instead of being jealous, Jihyun joined them in admiring her own boyfriend. Ahhh what a prince charming...

After taking food, Younghoon returned back and caught her staring at him. "Why do you look at me like that?" He asked with much cautiousness as he placed down the plates.

She sheepishly smiled as she leaned back on her seat. "Cause you're like a prince."

Younghoon became shy as he sat down, avoiding her eye contacts.

She giggled at his reaction. "I didn't know you have this side of yours." She said as she started dining.

Younghoon laughed nervously with his eyes on the food. "I'm quite introvert..."

"I seriously thought you were a cold prince." Jihyun told him her first impression of him.

"Really?" Younghoon was baffled by her statement.

Jihyun hummed in response. "Sunbae, when did you start liking me?" She asked with no hesitation since she was curious.

Younghoon paused on chewing as he was caught off guard by her question. "Uhm.. When you came to help Jacob and I during orientation." He shyly answered.

Jihyun was really surprised by his answer. "Love at first sight really exists, huh?"

"What about you?" Younghoon threw aside his shyness and questioned back.

Jihyun pressed her lips firmly as she pondered about it. "I don't really know when but for sure I started to notice sunbae when Haknyeon brought me to you guys on our first day of school."

Younghoon nodded as he learnt more about her. Thanks Haknyeon. Though Jihyun was the one who initially approached her seniors, she wouldn't have noticed Younghoon if it's not for Haknyeon.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Yaish this little rascal." Jaehyun cursed as he was looking at his phone. "He didn't even bother to reply to our messages!" He yelled with his furrowed eyebrows.

"But he has seen our messages?" Juyeon asked while playing games with a console in his hand.

"Yeah. He's daring enough to ignore us huh?" Jaehyun scoffed.

Sangyeon, who was playing together with Juyeon, hissed at his noisy brother since he was distracting them. "At least he saw our messages then it's fine."

Not satisfied with his own brothers, Jaehyun stomped his way to them and purposely blocked the tv screen by walking back and forth.

"Ah hyung!!!" Juyeon whined.

"YAH!" Sangyeon burst out which made Jaehyun scurried to his room. "I'm so gonna kill him after this game." He gritted his teeth as he refocused back on the game.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

The couple had finished their meal and was resting in the restaurant.

"Where should we go next?" Younghoon asked his girlfriend.

"Hmm dessert?" Jihyun questioned back with a small grin on her face.

Younghoon chuckled. "Not full yet?"

Jihyun patted her tummy. "There's always room for dessert."

Still smiling, Younghoon nodded his head. "Alright."

Jihyun hummed in response and got up, followed suit by her boyfriend. "Let's go oppa."

Younghoon froze on his spot. He felt butterflies just at the word 'oppa'.

Jihyun turned her head and caught Younghoon in his own world. "Sunbae?"

"What did you... call me earlier?" He asked.

"Oppa? Why? You don't like it? I'll just continue to call you sunbae if you're-"

"No, I like it. A lot." Younghoon bit his lower lips. "Call me that more often." He shyly told her to do so.

She smiled as she adored her boyfriend's shyness. "Sure~"

Younghoon waited by her side as she packed her mini bag and slung it over her shoulder. When she was seen ready, Younghoon seized the opportunity in clasping their hands.

Jihyun smiled in return and intertwined their fingers. Hand in hand, the couple walked out of the restaurant with fluttering hearts.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫