🥪18🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Leaning against her siblings' car, Jihyun watched over her brothers meeting the ones they had hurt previously. It was already pretty awkward and embarrassing for her brothers and so she just chose to watch from a distance instead.

"Why aren't you letting me join your brothers? I'm partly at fault too." Haknyeon, who was by her side, questioned.

"They will get mad if they know you were the one who told my brothers."

Haknyeon then bowed 90 degrees as if Jihyun is his boss. "Thank you for sparing my life."

Jihyun chuckled as she played along by messing his hair. "Don't you dare to do things behind me again." She warned.

"Yes ma'am." He saluted.

After spending another span of long days apologizing to the victims, the siblings finally got to take some rest though school was about to reopen soon.

"Jae oppa, let me use your computer." Jihyun said as she walked out of her room.

Jaehyun, who was in the living room, hummed in response. "I'll get you a computer on your birthday!"

"Why??~ Sharing is caring~" She sang as she walked to Jaehyun's room.

Jaehyun laughed. "Silly." His crescent eyes then changed to a dead serious one. "Let's start."

He gathered his brothers and Haknyeon for another secret meeting.

If she knows I'm part of this, she's gonna get mad at me again. Haknyeon scrunched his nose, just at the thought of it scared him.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Doorbell rang and Jacob went to open it. "Oh? How do you know where I live?"

Haknyeon had his sheepish smile as he bowed to his senior. "Uh sunbae, are you free right now?"

"Yeah, aren't you getting in?" Jacob opened the door wider for Haknyeon to walk.

Haknyeon shook his head instead. "Can you follow me out to somewhere?"

"Huh? Where to?" Jacob furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden question.

Haknyeon's fingers were fidgeting as he talked to Jacob. He then sighed. "Here's the thing, Jihyun is somewhere nearby with her brothers and we are planning to bring her up."

"Jihyun? Why?" Jacob just didn't understand what was going on.

"Cause they like each other!" Haknyeon said.

"But we are seeing each other though?"

"That's why! Wait- WHAT???" Haknyeon shifted his gaze.

Younghoon came without notice, which surprised the other two.

"You're dating Jihyun?" Jacob asked to double confirm.

Younghoon nodded his head. "What's going on?"

"Tell me more about it, I don't even understand from the start." Jacob added.

Haknyeon blinked his eyes as he registered what Younghoon had just said. I'm dead. Jihyun must have sensed something.

Flashback...

"Jihyun, send Younghoon to the lobby and check the letterbox at the same time." Sangyeon ordered which he normally did to Juyeon.