🥪02🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Hmm, should I let him go? Haknyeon kept stealing glances at the shy boy who was lost in Jihyun's eyes.

Younghoon was resting at the corner with the other seniors as their roles were basically just handling the props. As he was chatting with his friend, his eyes unconsciously wandered to the freshmen, especially Jihyun.

Jihyun snapped her fingers right in front of Haknyeon the moment she came back from the other side of the hall. The freshmen were split into different groups for an activity and these bestfriend were separated too.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Dinner." He made a peace sign with his fingers.

She speechlessly laughed as she sat right beside him. "Right, you and your food."

He smirked. "Jihyun-ah, yes or no?"

"Noooo~" She sang and he nodded.

"No it is." He smirked to himself. "Ah, hyungs will be fetching later right?"

"I think so?" She then fished out her phone to check.

Haknyeon then looked back at the shy boy who was caught off guard. She said no, so I'm letting you off hook. He smiled to himself and shifted his gaze away from the coughing madly shy boy.

"Dude???" Jacob instantly passed a water bottle and patted Younghoon's back. "Are you okay??"

Younghoon drank almost half of the bottle and regained back his composure. He closed the lid of the bottle and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine." He reassured his friend with a small smile. Who is he?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Orientation came to an end and Jihyun was waiting for her brothers at the pickup point with Haknyeon.

"I shouldn't have agreed to join this orientation." Haknyeon said with much regret shown in his face.

"Don't tell me because they don't provide much food." Jihyun raised an eyebrow.

"Ding Dong Daeng~" He sang then winked at the latter. "You got it right."

She returned her playful rolling eyes. "Aren't you interested in girls? There are quite number of gorgeous ones."

"Ah really?" He tilted his head. "I could only spot this one hella handsome dude."

"What??? Are you for real??" She lightly punched his shoulder.

He chuckled. "Yeah, dead serious. He's looking hella fine." He smirked as he caught his prey walking down the pavement, across where they were waiting for Jihyun's brothers.

Just then, a car was stopped right in front of them. Jaehyun and Juyeon alighted from the car and happily greeted their baby sister.

"Hop on!" Sangyeon, who was the one driving, said.

Juyeon held the door open and placed his hand at the top of the car to protect Jihyun's head from bumping. While then, Jaehyun approached Haknyeon who already knew what was going to happen.

Jaehyun wrapped his arm around Haknyeon. "Did anything happen? Or any guys?" He whispered with his serious face.

Haknyeon met the shy boy's eyes once again and shot a sneaky smile. He then shifted his gaze back at Jaehyun and shook his head. "Nope."

Jaehyun licked his lips and nodded. "That's a relief then." He ended with patting Haknyeon's shoulder.

"Haknyeon, not getting in?" Sangyeon butted in.

"I've got my dinner plan." Haknyeon replied and they bid final goodbyes.

When the car drove past, Haknyeon watched Younghoon's back. If only you knew that I just saved your life.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Weird..."

"What is?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

Younghoon clicked his tongue. "What do you want?" He annoyingly asked as he refocused back on the game he was playing on his phone.

"You were the one who out of nowhere said weird. And now you're blaming me?" Jacob mocked.

"Ahh, my bad." Younghoon raised his arm then continued gaming. "Just this guy kept staring at me."

"You're too handsome, that's why." Jacob stated the fact.

"Noooo~" Younghoon kicked his feet in the air then got up and joined Jacob who was eating cereal at the dining table. He placed his mobile phone at the side then looked at Jacob. "He always caught me looking at this girl!"

Jacob paused on his munching and pulled off his dirtiest smirk to the latter. "Which girl?" He added the continued munching on his cereal.

Younghoon leaned backwards. "W-why are you looking at me like that?" He stammered on his words.

"Cause you have eyes on one of the girls?" Jacob teased.

"Noooo~" Younghoon was frustrated at his friend. "I'm saying this guy is weird!"

Jacob pressed his lips firmly. "It's because you keep staring at either his friend or his girl."

"Oh?"

"Don't you realize it now? That you like the girl?" Jacob knocked his head.

"I- what?" Younghoon stuttered.

Jacob at this period of time was already losing his mind and patience. "You like this girl, period."

...

...

...

"Noooo~" Younghoon did it again and Jacob kicked Younghoon's feet under the table. Younghoon winced in pain. "Owh yah!! It hurts! Where did the angel Cobie goes..." He sulked and grabbed his phone. He went back to the couch he was laying and continued gaming.

Jacob shook his head as he watched the sulky boy gaming before resuming eating his cereal.

"Does that mean I'm dead if that guy is her boyfriend?" Younghoon interrupted once again.

"Yes. Younghoon. Either way, you're dead still cause he knows that girl."

"So... I'm dead. And I really died." Younghoon pouted as his game character died.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

➶➶➶➶➶ ©ғʟᴜғғʏʀɪᴄ ➷➷➷➷➷
A/N: Sorry but I seriously adore Younghoon's aniiiii whenever he disagree smth or someone 🥺🤧
Lemme find that short clip and watch it again