🥪11🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Days flew by and it was another project meeting day. Haknyeon entered the room to only be welcomed by Younghoon.

"Oh, where's Jacob sunbae?" Haknyeon questioned as he closed the door behind.

Younghoon looked up and met his gaze. "Ah, he went to submit his assignment for awhile."

"Ohh.." Haknyeon then went to take a seat opposite of Younghoon. "Jihyun is in the restroom, she will be coming later."

"Ah, okay..."

Silence filled in the air.

Aish why is Jacob taking so long... Younghoon cursed at his friend for leaving him alone.

"Why are you so shy?" Haknyeon straight up asked that Younghoon was baffled at the sudden confrontation.

"Sorry what?" Younghoon was in disbelief what he had just heard.

Haknyeon sighed then clicked his tongue. "Sunbae, you like her don't you?"

Younghoon was put on a spot. But he also had been meaning to ask. "How do you know? And the 'goodluck' you told me about."

"She has 3 over protective brothers and they would go extra miles just to stop any guys from getting closer to her. I'm the so-called 'spy' for them." Haknyeon explained

"So... I'm dead?" Younghoon finally got the grasp of it.

Haknyeon shook his head. "Not yet. Only 1 of them knew about your existence and he actually approved you. But I'm not too sure with the rest."

"Then... What can I do to get their approvals?" Younghoon asked, wanting to know more about the brothers.

Haknyeon pursed his lips. "Honestly, I have no idea. No one seemed to have surpassed their criteria since they have been shoo-ing every boys out there. Perhaps there is not even a criteria set." He shrugged.

"No chance at all?" Younghoon bit his lower lips.

Just then, the door knob turned. Jihyun stepped in at such awkward serious timing. "Uhh is everything ok?" She asked as she noticed the solemn atmosphere.

Haknyeon faked a smile and shook his head. "Nothing, come and sit down!" He pulled the chair beside him for Jihyun to sit.

Jihyun shrugged it off and bowed politely towards her senior who was seen expressionless.

Younghoon put on his small smile then shifted back his gaze at his laptop. I need to find out more about her brothers. But do I even stand a chance? I'm too shy to approach her, how am I supposed to get the approval?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

It was Friday when they had their final midterm test. Students were seen either happy with the upcoming break or sad cause of how bad they did during the test.

Chaos were heard from just the corridor. Jihyun's hand found its way on Haknyeon's arm as they walked along the corridor, approaching closer to the main lobby where the chaos was.

Jihyun flinched once again at the sudden outburst that got Haknyeon to pull her behind him in defensive mode. A breakout argument between a couple was in their sight.

The girl was literally on the floor, spouting her unhappiness towards her boyfriend with tears rolling down her cheeks. Her boyfriend was also raging from standing position. Anyone could tell that the boyfriend was in the upper hand and uses violence.

Just then, the male approached closer and started beating his girlfriend up in front of many students.

"Do something..." Jihyun whispered at Haknyeon.

Haknyeon licked his lips as he glanced at the surrounding whereby students were just watching the violence unfolding.

"Let's get security to help." He can't deny his small body over that huge abusive buff guy.

"Okay."

Haknyeon rushed out of the building thinking Jihyun was following him, yet when he turned behind she was not there.

"Shit." He cursed. He was already somewhere nearby the security. Sunbae...Pick it up... He prayed as he ran towards the security.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Jihyun's legs were stubborn. She could not stand at the sight of people just watching the female getting beaten up. Where are the professors even??

The boyfriend was about to throw another slap when Jihyun stepped in, hugging the girlfriend. And hence, the big loudass slap landed on Jihyun's cheeks instead.

"M-move away!" Boyfriend yelled, flustered at Jihyun's sudden appearance.

"Why? So that you can beat her more?" Jihyun furrowed her eyebrows in anger.

Boyfriend tilted his head as he slowly recognised her. He scoffed. "Why are you studying in this school? Are your brothers here too?" He said with a tint of nervousness in his voice.

Fun fact, is it even considered fun lmao, but this guy goes by the name Andy, used to have a huge crush on Jihyun during middle school. He was one of the many victims her brothers had executed from her life.

Jihyun was surprised but before she could say anything, Younghoon came in. Beads of sweat were forming at his forehead.

After getting phone call by Haknyeon, Younghoon rushed to find Jihyun. Thank god, he was nearby.

"Are you okay?" Younghoon cupped her face and asked, concerned.

She blinked her eyes at the sudden contact but managed to nod her head.

Younghoon turned his head, looking at Andy straight in the eyes.

Andy gulped. "It's her fault! She jumped into my problem." He tried to defend himself.

"Get lost." Younghoon told him off, he was clearly mad that someone hurt his crush.

Andy scoffed. "You have no right to tell me that. You aren't even her brother, why are you so defensive?"

Younghoon frowned. "You know her brothers?"

"I was hospitalised for 3 weeks thanks to her brothers and had to move into another city." Andy glared at Jihyun as he was reminded of his past. "It's all your fault, Jihyun." He then cracked his knuckles. "Right, I should destroy you now. So much of princess life, huh?" He mumbled to himself

Younghoon stood up and threw a strong punch on Andy's jaw, sending him sprawling on the floor.

"JIHYUN-AH!"

Her brothers were anxious as they entered the building. They caught Haknyeon on the phone rushing elsewhere and they could sense something was off so they ran to their sister's faculty.

Their guts were right when Jihyun was seen hugging another female on the floor with Younghoon back facing them, protecting the girls from the wild Andy.

Andy struggled to escape when he recognized the infamous brothers but he was held back by Younghoon.

"Who hurt our sister??!??!?"

Younghoon glanced back at the brothers who were scrutinizing the small bruises on Jihyun's cheek.

"He did it." Younghoon chinned towards Andy's direction.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫