🥪07🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

The brothers placed down their phones and looked at one another

"Can we really trust Hak?" Juyeon asked, starting to lose faith in Haknyeon.

Sangyeon shrugged. "As long as she's happy with it and does not forget her study then it's fine."

Jaehyun pursed his lips. "Just keep monitoring her, in case she spends overnight playing the game."

"Or we can ask her later about it." Sangyeon added.

His hyungs words do convince Juyeon slightly but not fully. Am I just overthinking?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Oooooohooooo~ Champion is back home~" Jacob teased as soon as Younghoon returned back from mini shopping at convenience store.

Younghoon speechlessly laughed. "Did you just get back home?" He asked as he walked to the kitchen.

Jacob hummed in response. "There's this upcoming project in our faculty-"

"I'm not joining." Younghoon cut his friend's words off.

Jacob's lip formed a thin line. "Yah, can't you at least hear me out?"

"You were not even there to witness me coming into first place." Younghoon argued, still sulking over his friend.

Jacob shook his head and clapped his hands slowly. "I wonder if Jihyun knows this side of you."

Younghoon stood frozen hearing her name. "Shut up." He hissed softly.

Grinning from ear to ear, Jacob scooted closer to where Younghoon was. "Why? Did something happen while I was not there?" Jacob teased.

Flustered, Younghoon shoved Jacob away and walked to the living room. Plopped on the sofa, he grabbed a random magazine on the mini table.

Jacob scoffed at the sight. "She must have gone there to support you right?"

Younghoon coughed at his own saliva. "Yah, stop wild guessing." He grabbed a cushion pillow and threw towards his friend.

With quick flex, Jacob caught it and chuckled as he walked to his friend. "It's written all over your face, my dear friend." He placed the pillow on Younghoon's lap then patted Younghoon's back and left to his room.

Younghoon pouted angrily at his smart friend. He then groaned in annoyance but soon enough flushed cheeks appeared as he was reminded of his encountering moments with Jihyun.

She watched almost my entire game. He squealed and buried his face with the pillow he used to throw at Jacob.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"I'm sorry but you both don't meet the criteria to join this project." Staff said.

Jacob's jaw dropped at the news. "Why? Didn't the project allow a pair team?"

The staff nodded. "Yes that's right, but the team needs to comprise at least 2 different years."

"Ah..." Jacob was disheartened like how could he missed out that criteria and was so close to backout when Haknyeon came into his sight. "Haknyeon-ah!" Shamelessly, he brought his arm high, waving into the air.

"Oh sunbae!" Haknyeon jogged to the seniors' side and bowed.

"Do you want to join us?" Jacob straightforwardly asked with a flyer in his hand.

"Eh?" Haknyeon tilted his head as he read the flyer of the project. "Ooo sure! Jihyun would love this kind of project."

Shit, what did I just say? Am I actually supporting these two? He may be smiling at his seniors but deep down he felt a little regret.

Jacob on the other hand managed to wiggle his eyebrows darting at Younghoon.

Younghoon scrunched his nose and avoided eye contact, not wanting to be seen happy that he would be seeing Jihyun more often.

They then proceed to register without Jihyun's acknowledgement.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Putting his phone away, Haknyeon sighed as he left the campus

Putting his phone away, Haknyeon sighed as he left the campus. I guess, I should at least keep her happy before her brothers found out.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Jihyun-ah, you only have one class today right?" Sangyeon asked.

Jihyun nodded. "But I have a team project later so I might be back home late." She then scooped her food and ate.

The siblings were having lunch at home.

"Team project...?" Jaehyun repeated, not aware of any group projects since Haknyeon did not report to the brothers.

"Yeah with Haknyeon." Jihyun replied that she got her brothers to sigh in relief. "Ah! And sunbaes."

Not a pause screen, but the brothers stopped their movements when they heard 'sunbae'.

"Sunbae... Who?" Sangyeon questioned nicely.

Jihyun shrugged. "I'll know it later."

Jihyun continued eating, totally oblivious to the wild thoughts running in her brother's minds.

Ding dong~

"Must be Hakkie.." Jihyun mumbled and rushed to finish her food.

Jaehyun soothed her back. "Slowly. And leave the dish, we will clean up for you."

She nodded and with cheeks full of food, she bid goodbyes to her brothers and left the house.

Silence conquered soon after with not much movements from the brothers.

"Should we... do a surprise visit later?" Juyeon suggested.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫