🥪17🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"So the plan is- Haknyeon! You can take the food later."

Haknyeon sat down with an empty plate in his hand. "I thought the plan was only for Jihyun and sunbae to listen..." He grumbled.

Somehow, Younghoon's parents had something on so he was able to join the buffet at night with the Lee's siblings and Haknyeon.

Juyeon patted Haknyeon's head then motioned Sangyeon to continue.

"Okay so the plan for now is to find the remaining information of those who we have yet to find. Jihyun, help Juyeon in consolidating the locations. Younghoon, help Haknyeon in finding their current schools."

"And we will hack into their system for their address." Jaehyun proudly butted in.

"Oppa, that's not something to be proud of." Jihyun shook her head in disapproval.

"Such an embarrassing, you're not supposed to expose that dumb dumb!" Sangyeon flicked Jaehyun's forehead.

They aren't that scary now that I think of it...

"Sunbae, let's get more food." Jihyun poked Younghoon's arm.

"Oh, sure." Younghoon got up from his seat and followed Jihyun to get more food.

"So, what's our real plan?" Haknyeon, who was eager to take food, questioned the brothers instead as they had their eyes on those two.

"Since he is voluntarily helping us, we will be seeing each other often during the break right?" Juyeon said as he pondered.

"How long is our break again?" Jaehyun questioned.

"2 weeks, not that long." Sangyeon answered. "Most importantly is to let them have their own time as much as they can before school starts."

"Yeah our timetable kinda clashed, our project left with the final report which Jacob sunbae has already done." Haknyeon explained.

Sangyeon raised an eyebrow. "Jacob who?"

"His only friend."

Juyeon snapped his fingers. "Ah, must be the one that stopped us from threatening Sangcheol in school." (Chapter 5)

"What?" Haknyeon tilted his head in confusion.

"How did you know?" Jaehyun squinted his eyes.

Juyeon smirked. "It's called observant skills. Younghoon was there waiting for Jacob then they met Jihyun first where she was waiting for us." He proudly explained which left unimpressed for his brothers.

"And that's when you started being suspicious..." Haknyeon's words drifted apart.

Sangyeon pursed his lips. "If that's the case, we need to meet him as well. Since we were pretty harsh with our words back then."

Jaehyun nodded. "Anything else?"

"That should be it." Sangyeon replied.

"Okay I'm hungry." Jaehyun stood up followed suit by Haknyeon.

Sangyeon snorted as he watched the younger ones taking their plates to take more food. He then motioned Juyeon to go get some food as well.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"I didn't expect you to come..." Jihyun muttered softly as she took some meat, placing it on her plate.

Well free food... "I was somewhere nearby." Younghoon answered and she nodded as she took more meat. "I didn't know you could eat that much."

"Oh? Oh no no this is for Hakkie." Thank god for Haknyeon's existence or I would look like an idiot.

She was actually spacing out to realize she had taken more food than usual. She felt surreal to be with her crush again.

Younghoon chuckled. "You can pass some to me too." He held out his plate.

Jihyun scrunched her nose and placed some meat on his plate. "Did you get home late last night?" She asked as they moved to another section. "Were your parents worried or mad?"

"Not that late and I'm actually living with Jacob. Our hometowns are quite far from school." Younghoon explained.

"Ohh... Not planning to go back?" Jihyun questioned more.

"Just dropping by once in awhile since it's just a short break."

Jihyun clicked her tongue. "True true. Wah that means your dorm is near my home right?"

He chuckled at her sudden realization. "Yeah, just 10-15 minutes walk I would say?"

"Cool cool." She shyly smiled. Looks like there's a high chance of bumping into him.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Sweetie, wake up." Juyeon shook his unmoving sister. "Your sunbae is here."

With that, her eyes flicked open and sat up. She turned her head to look at the clock and it stated 10 in the morning. "Why is he here so early??" She whined as she rushed to the bathroom.

Juyeon smiled and tidied up her bed before leaving her room.

Minutes later, Jihyun joined the boyz in the kitchen for breakfast. Younghoon was drooling with his eyes at the feast to notice her presence.

"Hello, sunbae." Jihyun greeted with her small smile.

Younghoon snapped and shifted his gaze to Jihyun. He smiled warmly. "Hello."

"Alright, have a seat everyone." Sangyeon cued.

Younghoon sat beside Jihyun, eyes still fixed on the food. "Do you guys normally eat this much?" He whispered.

Jihyun nodded in return. "But I don't eat that much. Unlike that one guy." She chinned at Haknyeon's direction.

After breakfast, they split into their own teams and worked on what they were tasked with. Sangyeon and Hyunjae in Sangyeon's room while the rest in Juyeon's room.

At times, Juyeon and Haknyeon purposely made Jihyun and Younghoon work together or leave them alone. As a man himself, Younghoon noticed all of that but he was still trying to overcome his shyness that sometimes he hesitated.

For days, the cycle repeats until they have somehow managed to complete their research. Breakfast, work, lunch, work, dinner, sleep.

Though Jihyun and Younghoon seem to have gotten closer during those period, the frustration built beneath her brothers and Haknyeon.

"Just when will they confess??" Jaehyun whispered as the boyz managed to get away from Younghoon and Jihyun.

The two were tasked with something else as their research had come to an end.

Sangyeon rubbed his temple. "Did you guys not let them have their own time??" He questioned Juyeon and Haknyeon.

"We did, almost every hour." Juyeon explained.

"Today's his last day. Maybe I'll just hint him to take her out before school starts." Haknyeon suggested.

Of course it would be weird if Younghoon tag along during the apology period.

"Wait, there's still Jacob." Juyeon suddenly remembered.

Sangyeon snapped his fingers. "Right, we can plan something with him."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫