🥪08🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Do I know the sunbaes?"

Haknyeon chuckled in disbelief. "Now that we are walking to the meeting room, you're finally curious huh?"

Jihyun clicked her tongue. "Just tell me already!" She pestered.

"You will know it soon, like in 5 seconds." Haknyeon casually replied as he led the girl to the lobby.

"No way..." She mumbled as she spotted someone familiar.

"Yes way~" He sang then bowed as they scooted closer to the sunbaes who were waiting for them. "Hello, sunbae!"

She blinked her eyes in disbelief but managed to bow her head in respect. Younghoon met her gaze and gave her his small smile.

"Sit down!" Jacob ordered the youngsters to join them. "Sorry that we have to do our very first meeting here. I was too late to book a room." He continued.

Haknyeon waved his hands. "It's fine! Here is good enough."

While Haknyeon and Jacob do all the talking, Jihyun kept quiet as she was still shocked that she would be working on a project with her prince charming. Whereas Younghoon was feeling shy at her presence, especially when she sat right opposite of him.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Is this the right way?" Sangyeon asked as he scanned the surrounding.

"I'm just following this navigation." Jaehyun chinned to the navigation device in their car as he was driving.

Apparently these idiot brothers allowed the clumsy Jaehyun to drive that brought them to the whole campus. All they wanted to do was to spy on their sister and the teammates yet they took so much time driving carelessly.

"Hyung, it's on the left." Juyeon directed which Jaehyun followed.

At this rate, I think I won't be surprised if I see him again.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Feeling proud at his achievement, Haknyeon whistled as he was returning back from the washroom. But shit got real when he noticed a familiar devil car driving into the parking lot. Isn't that the brother's car?

He squatted down and squinted his eyes as he waited for the doors to open. 3 devils came out and Haknyeon almost yeeted. He got on his feet and sprinted his way back to his teammates.

He slammed his hands on the table that startled almost everyone in the lobby. Panting heavily, he mumbled. "Mission abort."

"Sorry, what??" Everyone was confused.

"Why are you sweating?" Jihyun stood up and scooted closer, wanting to wipe her friend's sweat away.

Instead, Haknyeon grabbed her wrist then bowed at the seniors. "I'm sorry sunbae, there's an emergency and we need to go now. We will contact you tonight!" He bowed once again and quickly packed his things as well as Jihyun's.

Haknyeon then dragged Jihyun away from the scene that got Jacob and Younghoon puzzled. "What's going on?" Jacob questioned that nobody could answer as it happened too fast.

Is everything's alright? Younghoon watched his crush being dragged away further from his sight. He sunk down in his seat, suddenly feeling unmotivated.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jihyun poked Haknyeon's arms as they settled down in the library.

Haknyeon placed his pointy finger on his lips. "Don't talk so loud." He hissed. After catching his breath, he said, "I forgot to return my borrowed books that due today."

"Oh then why must you bring me along?" She asked.

"I have something to tell you." He lied once again.

Not suspicious of her friend, Jihyun chinned to the returning book section. "Aren't you not gonna return your books?"

"Oh right. Yes." Haknyeon spouted nonsense and just left her side with his bags since he obviously does not have any borrowed books in his bags.

After taking some steps away, he spared a glance at his friend and she had already taken out her study materials. Wiping his beads of sweats at his forehead, he sighed in relief. What's with her brothers? Don't they have lessons now?

Indeed, the brothers skipped their classes to check on their sister :)

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Seconds late, the Lee brothers arrived where their sister was. Looking around in search of their sister, Juyeon paused in his tracks when he caught Jihyun's customized pen lying around the seniors' table. It's that guy again.

He brought his feet closer to them. "Hey, sorry but I need a pen. Can I borrow yours?" He grabbed Jihyun's pen that was left behind.

"Oh sure." Jacob nodded while Younghoon minded his own business.

"Juyeon-ah!" Sangyeon yelled.

"I'll return it later, thanks!" Juyeon faked a smile and ran, in search of his brothers.

"Why does today seem a little strange?" Jacob commented. "And why does he look oddly familiar?"

Younghoon shrugged as his eyes fixed on his laptop. "Maybe it's just you."

Sparing another glance at Younghoon, Juyeon held the pen tightly as he followed his brothers to the library where Jaehyun found their sister together with Haknyeon.

"Oppa?" Jihyun called out softly.

"Don't you have a team project today?" Jaehyun asked.

"We had it earlier on." Haknyeon replied which was later agreed by Jihyun.

"We.missed.them." Jaehyun gritted his teeth as he whispered to Sangyeon.

"We are going home now, do you want to join us or go back with Haknyeon?" Sangyeon asked.

Jihyun hummed as she pondered. "We can all go back together, right Hakkie?"

Haknyeon nodded his head. "Leggo?"

And they left the library. Awhile later, Juyeon wrapped his arm around Haknyeon's shoulder. "Oh hyung, we need to use the washroom for awhile."

"Okay, come back quick!" Sangyeon motioned them to go ahead.

Juyeon smiled and Haknyeon caught that. Did I get caught for lying?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Juyeon brought Haknyeon to a quieter place and raised Jihyun's pen up in the air. "Do you know where did I found this pen at?"

Haknyeon was horrified and gulped in nervousness . He knew that pen belongs to his bestfriend.

Juyeon smirked and let out small laughs. "Lobby, sunbaes' table. Haknyeon, spill the beans."

Quivering eyes, Haknyeon finally hangs his head down in defeat. "They are our sunbaes."

"And?"

"And-"

Juyeon's phone started ringing and interrupted their conversations. Jaehyun was the one that called since they took quite some time.

After ending the phone call, Juyeon's eyes pierced through Haknyeon's soul. "Meet me tonight at the convenience store."

And he left the poor boy in fear. Shit, I'm totally dead this time round. But at least it's the maknae, and not Sangyeon hyung or Jaehyun hyung...

"What are you doing? Aren't you coming?" Juyeon nagged that snapped Haknyeon's thoughts.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫