🥪22🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

From a go-home club to fetching-girlfriend club, Younghoon had upgraded himself in keeping himself busy instead of just gaming at his dorm. Short break had come to an end and ever since the new semester began, Younghoon would fetch his girlfriend whenever he was dismissed earlier.

Likewise, Jihyun would also wait for Younghoon whenever her class ended earlier.

Haknyeon nudged the falling asleep girl, making her wake up instantly. Jihyun glared at the latter but Haknyeon was not affected by it. Instead he chinned to the back door of their class.

Jihyun followed and her eyes landed on her prince charming. Just the sight of him made her softened.

"Aren't you jealous?" Haknyeon questioned.

"Why should I?" Jihyun shot back.

"The girls walking past literally drooling over him." Haknyeon explained.

Jihyun snorted a laugh as she faced forward. "I'm not gonna waste my energy and time on that."

Haknyeon raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Then, what if they touch your boyfriend?"

"He's too cold for them to approach him." She shrugged. "I mean, he would have been a popular senior right if he's sociable."

Haknyeon nodded slowly as she did make some sense. He then quickly jotted down some notes in his notebook as their professor wrote important things on the board. As he was jotting, he gave a side glance to his friend.

"Yah, stop relying on Younghoon hyung's notes." Haknyeon hissed, nagging his bestfriend.

"What makes you think I'm only relying on him?"

'What???" Haknyeon almost screamed but controlled himself to avoid disrupting the ongoing lesson.

Jihyun then chinned to Haknyeon's notebook.

Haknyeon clicked his tongue as he continued jotting down notes. "When one forgot who was the one that pushed them together." He mumbled in annoyance.

Jihyun chuckled to herself as she tapped her shoes, waiting for the professor to end the class.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"H-hi, are you a s-student here?"

Younghoon eyed the latter and pointed at the classroom in front of him. "My girlfriend is in there."

"Ah." She bowed and hurriedly left his side.

He continued gaming as he waited for his girlfriend.

"Oppa!" Here she comes, skipping her way to her boyfriend the moment she was dismissed.

Younghoon shoved his phone in his pocket and smiled sweetly to his girlfriend. Arms opened, Jihyun threw herself in his arms.

"You guys literally see each other everyday." Haknyeon scoffed at the clingy couple, breaking their sweet moments.

Still wrapping her arms around Younghoon's waist, Jihyun turned her head to face Haknyeon. "You're a clingy baby too. To your ex girlfriend."

Haknyeon coughed when 'ex girlfriend' was being mentioned.

Jihyun smirked in victory as she slowly released her arms on her boyfriend.

"I thought you were her brothers' spy. How did you even find time to date someone?" Younghoon teased.

"Ah hyung~" Haknyeon whined. That's right, they are that comfortable that they had stopped calling Jacob and Younghoon sunbae.

"What's her name again? Jessica? Julia? Jane?" Jihyun listed down all the possible english names she could think of as she only remembered the initial.