🥪14🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Jihyun... It's already noon, please come out and eat. Hmmm?" Sangyeon pleaded right outside Jihyun's door.

One night was already dreading for her brothers, what even more when she showed no signs of leaving her room on the next day.

Good thing, it was already the school break before the next semester began so at least none of them are skipping school. But the fact that Jihyun has yet to eat since the night before worried her brothers even more.

Couple of hours later, Haknyeon came over as soon as he heard the news from Juyeon. He tried to convince his bestfriend but to no avail, he was rejected too. Just who can make her open the door or at least talk?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

That night, Juyeon knocked on the door and of course received no reply. "Jihyun-ah, I know your sunbae before hyung does."

After a moment of silence, Jihyun finally responded. "You do?" She muttered softly.

Juyeon hummed in response. "And I know you like him."

Jihyun eventually softened and sat near the door to communicate. "Was it Haknyeon that told you about it?"

"Uhmm more like he confirmed for me. I've seen your look when you met your sunbae."

"Oh..."

"Jihyun-ah, please open the door and talk hmm?" Juyeon tried to persuade.

Jihyun was contemplating and eventually she did open the door for Juyeon to enter.

With handful plates of food, he closed the door behind with his leg. He then placed the food on her study table. "You need food." He brought his sister to sit on the chair and motioned her to dine.

Thankfully there's a bathroom in her room or she would look even worse.

Juyeon then grabbed another chair and placed it beside her. He ensured that she ate as much as she should. None utter a single word as he watched her eating. He even fed her some of the food that she was not eating.

"I'm full."

"No, you have to eat more." Juyeon was just as stubborn as his sister. The stubbornness probably runs in the family.

Jihyun pouted her lips with her puppy eyes, not wanting to eat anymore. "My tummy is bloating." She whined to her brother.

He sighed as he was softened by her actions. "Fine, but promise me to never skip a meal." He raised his pinky finger.

She placed the tip of her chopstick in her mouth, sucking it as she pondered about his promise. "Put it outside, I don't wanna go out just yet." She mumbled.

Juyeon nodded without second thought. As long as she eats, he's content enough.

She then locked her pinky finger with his as a promise.

"Just come out when you're feeling suffocated, okay?" He added but she shook her head, slightly aggressive.

"Only if you guys personally apologize to those who were mentally and physically hurt."

"But-"

"I won't come out if you guys don't."

Juyeon was really astounded by her wish. It was nearly impossible to collect information of people whom they had already chased away.

"Should I invite your sunbae over?" Juyeon tried to change the topic.

Jihyun instantly shook her head as she avoided her brother's eye contact.