🥪10🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Oh hyung! Ice cream!" Juyeon literally dragged Jaehyun away the moment he spotted Younghoon in that same store.

"Eh??" Jaehyun could not even say anything and followed the younger one to the ice cream section. "Oh right, Sangyeon hyung wanted this. What should we get?"

"Uhm... Chocolate..? Vanilla?" Juyeon replied as his eyes wandered to the shy boy in keeping a lookout.

While Jaehyun was distracted by Juyeon, Jihyun found her way to the bread section.

"Choco conch bread?"

That voice totally startled her. "S-sunbae?" Jihyun was flustered at the sudden presence.

Younghoon gave a small smile as he passed her favourite bread to her. "You like this, don't you?"

Jihyun hesitantly took the bread. "Thank you." She muttered softly as she bowed her head.

Younghoon being shy does not know what else he could say or do. He was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Uhm... I'm also playing the game you won during the competition..." Jihyun softly muttered.

"Oh really?" Younghoon's eyes lit up. Did she started playing because of me?

She hummed in response. "Can we play together someday?" She shyly asked.

His mouth twitched upwards, unable to keep his smile to himself. "Sure. I'll text you my game id later."

"Ah right, you have my number..." She mumbled to herself as she scratched her head.

"Uhm.. Then I'll get going first. See you around?" He smiled with his soft gaze.

She returned back her shy smile and bowed as they parted.

Just then, Jaehyun who was distracted by Juyeon suddenly remembered his sister. "What about our maknae? Does she want ice cream? Jihyun-ah!"

Younghoon who had just paid at the counter almost bumped into her brothers when he was leaving.

"Who are you bowing to?" Jaehyun caught it as he walked closer to his sister.

"Sunbae." Jihyun casually replied with her favorite bread in her hand.

"Sunbae?" Jaehyun repeated.

"Oh Jihyun-ah, any more of that bread?" Juyeon distracted once again.

Jihyun raised the bread up. "This one?"

Juyeon hummed in response as he slung his arm over her shoulder. She then brought her brother to the bread section.

Jaehyun tilted his head, doubting the strangeness in his little brother. He slid it off when Jihyun came back to ask if she could get more food.

Jaehyun smiled as he ruffled her hair. "Just take as much as you want, princess." His eyes then wandered back at his little brother. Something's fishy.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫