🥪04🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Yah yah, let's go to the convenience store." Jihyun vigorously shook Haknyeon's body.

Haknyeon, who was napping on the table with his head resting on his arms, literally shooed his friend away. "Go yourself." He mumbled. "And get me lotsa food."

Jihyun clicked her tongue. "Money." She demanded since he did not want to accompany her.

Haknyeon groaned as he reached out for his cash inside his pocket. "Nah, buy many many~"

"Yes sir~" She sang back and left the lecture hall.

How generous of Haknyeon to give her more than enough cash to get some snacks from the convenience store which was located inside the school.

The two of them were dismissed earlier and they were early for the next class. And so Haknyeon wanted to catch up on his sleep while Jihyun just wanted to get some drinks.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

What should I get? With his pursed lips, Younghoon was in the bread section in being indecisive. In the end, he grabbed a couple of breads. He was about to move away when he perked upon her voice.

There she was standing beside him, looking at the bread section with one hand holding on to her phone. "What do you want?" She asked Haknyeon over the phone call.

"Anything that is edible." He replied sleepily.

"My choco conch bread is out of stock~" She whined when she realized her favourite bread was not there.

Younghoon looked down at the bread he was holding on, the last piece of chocolate conch bread was in his grasp. Should I give it to her?

"Don't be picky, just eat whatever there is." He nagged.

"Fineeee." With a slight pout, she ended the call and grabbed some other bread.

Younghoon was so slow that when he was about to give the wanted bread to her, she had already turned her heels, moving to another section. He awkwardly sniffed and walked to the counter to pay for his items.

The cashier suddenly laughed at the sight of the person behind Younghoon. "I'm pretty sure you're sharing that with your friends right?" The cashier asked as she scanned Younghoon's items.

Younghoon turned behind and Jihyun was seen carrying a lot of snacks in her arms.

She shot her sheepish smile to the cashier, not realizing her senior was right in front of her. "Friend, my friend eats a lot." She clarified.

The cashier nodded then told Younghoon the total price. He paid and scooted to the side, allowing the small girl to at least place the items on the table which she did.

"Thank you." She muttered softly. "Oh? Sunbae." She bowed when she finally realized his existence.

Younghoon returned a slight head bow as he grabbed his items, leaving the chocolate conch bread at the table. "You can have this." He muttered softly as he shoved the bread closer to her then left without waiting for her response. Omg I did it.

She was left dumbfounded.

"Ahh kids these days, so cute." The cashier snapped Jihyun's blank mind state.

"Sorry?" She could not catch what the cashier said.

The cashier then changed the topic by telling her the total cost she had to pay.

Did sunbae just give my favourite bread to me?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Why are you so happy?" Haknyeon questioned, frowning at the girl who just returned back from the convenience store.

"I got my choco conch bread~" Jihyun sang as she showed off the bread.

He chuckled and motioned her to give him his snacks. She sat beside him then shoved the bag full of snacks to him after taking out her strawberry milk.

"Are you still a kid?" He raised his eyebrows, darting his eyes at the milk.

"Wanna know who gave this to me?" She ignored his joke by raising her bread, swinging side to side.

"Who?" He asked without any curiosity as he munched on his food.

"Younghoon sunbae."

With that, Haknyeon choked on his food and coughed. "Who???" He questioned again after he had seemed to calm down.

"Younghoon sunbae... Why?" She was confused at his reactions.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

She shrugged and began eating. "He's so charming." She commented dreamily that it almost made him choke again.

"You're so whipped for him, huh?" He teased with much hidden worrisome beneath his sentence.

She just shyly ate her bread, totally oblivious of her bestfriend real thoughts.

What do I do with Younghoon sunbae? Should I report him to her brothers as I've always done? But, I've never seen her head over heels over someone... Haknyeon's brain was about to explode at this moment and if he was ever caught lying to the lee's brothers, he is dead for sure.

Jihyun has been single since she was born and never had she ever laid her eyes on any guys as she always prioritized her time with her brothers and study. She is that nerdy studious and family-oriented person.

Friend? To her Haknyeon is more than enough, even if he was not there for her, she's totally cool being alone.

The fact that she had her eyes on someone and that someone has his eyes on her too made Haknyeon confused. He always informed her brothers whenever guys approached her or lay their eyes on her.

What happened to those guys? They were chased away by the brothers to such an extent that some transferred schools to avoid being seen by the brothers. And that's how impactful the brothers have always had in which Jihyun has no idea at all.

Jihyun, what do I do with your prince charming?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

➶➶➶➶➶ ©ғʟᴜғғʏʀɪᴄ ➷➷➷➷➷
A/N: new tbz book
❥ Gamer ⚘ Eric