🥪12🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

The Lee brothers squinted their eyes as they scooted closer.

"Andy?" Sangyeon called out.

Andy gulped in nervousness. He felt deja vu once again.

Younghoon then backed off and Jaehyun pounced on Andy, grabbing the scruff of Andy's shirt. "Why are you appearing right in front of our eyes again?" He said through gritted teeth.

"I-I d-didn't kn-know!" Andy stammered on his words.

"Hyung!"

Everyone glanced back at the voice owner. Panting heavily, Haknyeon returned with security guards. He shook his head, signalling the brothers to step back.

Jaehyun shifted his gaze back at Andy and harshly removed his grasp on Andy's shirt. "Lucky brat." He silently cursed with his cold ice gaze and got off to Jihyun's side, letting the security guards to take Andy away.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Are you okay?" With concerned eyes, Jihyun asked Grace, Andy's (ex) girlfriend, who was getting treated by a doctor.

The Lee siblings, Haknyeon and Younghoon went to the school's clinic to accompany Grace.

Grace nodded with teary eyes. "Thank you." She muttered softly, feeling huge debt towards Jihyun.

Noticing their sister being occupied, the brothers called Younghoon out of the room.

Younghoon gulped his saliva in anxiety as he remembered the brothers' identities. He met Haknyeon's eyes and Haknyeon could only give an apologetic smile.

Knowing that Haknyeon did not have the power to help him, Younghoon turned his heels and followed the brothers' out with heavy footsteps.

I'm sorry sunbae. Haknyeon felt guilty as he watched Younghoon's back exiting the room. If only I had not called him, he would not have met her brothers...

"What's wrong, Hak?" Jihyun questioned which brought him back to senses.

Jihyun who was initially sitting on the side of the bed, went to the side chairs after tucking Grace who had fallen asleep after being worn out from the big argument.

Haknyeon looked at his friend with an unreadable face. Taking a seat beside her, he then heaved a huge sigh. "Next time, I hope there isn't, please don't do it alone."

Jihyun avoided his gaze and looked down. She knew she shouldn't but she just could not stand the situation she was in. She felt guilty for worrying her bestfriend, her brothers and her senior.

Haknyeon observed her fidgeting with her fingers. He softly hummed, demanding an answer from Jihyun.

"Sorry..." Jihyun mumbled.

Haknyeon gently stroked her head. I'm sorry too... He can't help but to blame himself for not taking extra cautiousness in dealing with the situation earlier.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Please explain what happened earlier." Sangyeon questioned with his crossed arms.

Younghoon was somehow cornered by the brothers at the hallway. Though he was towering the brothers, he felt small and intimidated with the scary vibe he was getting.

Gulping his saliva one more time, he gathered courage in answering the question being asked.

"Haknyeon called that Jihyun was in danger and when I got there, she was slapped by that dude when she was trying to protect the girl." Quivering eyes back and forth the quiet brothers, he apologized. "I'm sorry that I came too late."

Sangyeon shook his head. "No no that's fine. But-"

"Haknyeon called you?" Jaehyun butted in.

Younghoon nodded his head. "Ah, I'm studying in the same faculty as him and your sister."

Sangyeon and Jaehyun looked at each other, puzzled as to why Haknyeon never mention about Younghoon. While then, Juyeon was expressionless as he kept quiet throughout the interrogation.

"Oooookay then one more thing, do you like her?" Sangyeon shot the question.

Trembling deep inside, Younghoon was frozen in his spot. Should I just admit? Am I gonna die?

"Be honest." Juyeon finally said something, deep down he was encouraging Younghoon to be truthful. It's better to be honest than lying.

Younghoon spared a glance at Juyeon then back at Sangyeon. He nodded his head, admitting that he likes Jihyun.

Silence filled the air once again with just exchanging of eye contacts.

Sangyeon returned the same nod with an unreadable look that no one could decipher and patted Jaehyun's back to get going.

Being the last to leave, Juyeon patted Younghoon's shoulder with a small smile. "Hang in there." He mouthed, not wanting his brothers to hear.

Eventually, the brothers literally left Younghoon dumbfounded. What just happened? Am I in their wanted list now? What do I do?

He squatted down, leaning his back on the wall in defeat.

Just then, the door opened startling Younghoon. He struggled to get on his feet, in fear that the brothers came back for him but it was his junior instead. He sighed in relief and went back to his previous position.

"I'm sorry sunbae, is everything okay?" Haknyeon followed suit, squatting right beside Younghoon.

Younghoon gave his blank look. "I don't know."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Oppa." Jihyun called out the moment her brothers walked in.

"Yes yes?" They scurried to her side.

"What have you guys been doing behind my back?" Jihyun questioned.

Her brothers were taken aback by her sudden question.

"W-What do you mean?" Sangyeon faked a smile as he sat beside her.

Scanning her brothers' eyes, she was just disbelieving at the thought of it. "Andy said he was hospitalized because of you guys."

Caught in their scheme, they were too astounded to react.

Sangyeon grabbed her hand in an attempt to calm her down but she flicked away. "Don't touch me and answer me." She was agitated.

"Jihyun-ah." Jaehyun called out with his soft gaze. "Let's talk it out at home, okay?"

The stubborn girl refused by shaking her head. "I want the answer right here, right now." She demanded with a slight raise in her voice.

The brothers looked at one another as they found themselves embarrassed at the situation since there was a doctor right there with sleeping Grace.

Hearing the commotion, Haknyeon walked in with Younghoon at the back to only realize the tension in the air. Haknyeon looked at his bestfriend who was fuming in anger then looked at the brothers who seemed to be guilty.

"Jihyun, talk it out with your brothers at home." Haknyeon tried to convince as he spared a glance at Grace.

Jihyun followed his eyes and understood right away. "Fine." She stood up and grabbed her bag before walking out of the room, followed by her brothers.

Haknyeon sighed once again as he rubbed his temple. "Thank you for today, and I'm sorry once again, sunbae." Haknyeon politely bowed to the clueless boy.

Younghoon just hummed in response, in hope that everything would be okay.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫