🥪05🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Don't you guys find it strange? It has been a few weeks but there aren't any boys approaching her?" Sangyeon started off.

Jaehyun clicked his tongue as he took a seat opposite of his hyung. "Maybe they think that she's already taken by Hak? Since they are inseparable."

"Right, we told him to stick himself to her whenever possible." Juyeon agreed as he twirled his pen.

Lee brothers were gathering in a hidden room where they mostly discuss about Jihyun's matter. Through a passage of a wardrobe inside Sangyeon's room, that was where they have always been gathered for secret meetings. The only one who knew the existence of that small room aside from the brothers was Haknyeon.

"If she's studying, close the door and get Hak over." Sangyeon ordered.

Being the maknae among the brothers, Juyeon stood up and walked past the secret passage leading to Sangyeon's room. He exited the room and peeked at his little sister. Noticing that she was busy studying, he quietly close the door and went to the front door.

He walked out and knocked on his neighbour's house. "Haknyeon ah, are you inside?"

Muffled sound was heard and the door opened revealing Haknyeon in his pajamas.

Juyeon laughed at the sight. "Dude, it's already 1pm."

Haknyeon rubbed his eyes, still in his beauty world. "I'm hungry." He mumbled.

"Come over, we got some food for you." Juyeon eventually brought Haknyeon out of his house.

As if it was part of normal routine, Haknyeon was summoned to the hidden room with the meeting table full of food. Haknyeon began eating while the brothers waited for the right moment to begin questioning.

"So... No guys going after her?" Sangyeon asked.

Not that these brothers were not grateful that their little sister did not charm any guys, more of like the college world is just full of wild boys. In which they were expecting something more than previous incidents but it was rather calm.

Haknyeon knew that question was coming and nodded his head. "Kim Chanwoo, Kim Sang Cheol, Kim Hee Chan."

Jaehyun snorted. "Are they siblings? Kim siblings."

Haknyeon then went on to share the identities of these three boys who showed interest in Jihyun. All the guys within his proximity were exposed, except for the shy boy.

"So just these 3 boys yeah?" Sangyeon asked once more for confirmation.

The latter hummed in response. For the very first time, he lied to the brothers. What outcome could he be facing when he is caught for lying? I'm dead for sure if they ever knew.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Are you Kim Sangcheol?"

Days flew by and it was the brothers' execution day. With much research being done and collected, the brothers cleared up their schedules for this.

Sangcheol was bewildered at the current situation. He was walking to his class but was held back by the brothers.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Do you know Jihyun?" Jaehyun moved on to the next question.

Sangcheol nodded his head though he was puzzled.

"Then you better stay away from her." Sangyeon continued.

The brothers were literally shooting daggers at their prey who obviously does not understand the situation at all.

"Why?" Sangcheol dared to question back which made Sangyeon grab the scruff of Sangcheol's shirt.

"This is a warning to all the guys that like our little sister. Touch her and you're dead." Sangyeon gritted his teeth.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"What's going on?" Jacob caught Younghoon staring at the three big wolves and their prey.

In the broadlight, Younghoon was waiting for Jacob at the sidewalk but he somehow witnessed the lee brothers threatening their prey.

"I don't know." Younghoon shrugged as he could care less. If only he knew he would have been in Sangcheol's shoes if Haknyeon exposed his identity to the brothers.

"We need to help him." Jacob could not stand the sight he was seeing.

Fearlessly Jacob walked over to the commotion while Younghoon just stood right under the tree with his body leaning against it.

"Excuse me?" Jacob came meddling into the matter that caught the brothers in surprise.

The brothers did not expect anyone to come interfere especially when they brought Sangcheol to the back of the school not many students know about.

"None of your business, just get yourself going!" Sangyeon told Jacob off.

Jacob did not budge from his spot. Instead he wrapped his arms around Sangcheol.

"Yaish." Jaehyun cursed.

As the older siblings do the talking to the angel Jacob, Juyeon had his eyes landed on Younghoon who was just watching with his arms crossed.

Eventually Jacob managed to get Sangcheol away and dismissed the brothers.

"Juyeon, let's go." Jaehyun called the younger one.

"Oh okay, hyung." Juyeon followed his hyungs but he felt the urge to look back which he did with his eyes squinted at Younghoon who was chatting with happy Jacob.

Is he a sculpture?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Swinging her legs back and forth, Jihyun hummed a melody as she was waiting for her brothers.

Her ears then perked upon the familiar voice. She looked up in search of the owner and she was right after all. Her prince charming was walking up the slope with Jacob.

She got on her feet and bowed. “Hello, sunbae.”

“Oh? Hello! Where’s your friend?” Jacob asked as they walked closer to her.

“Ah, he has plans with his friends.” Jihyun answered.

“Done for the day?” Jacob guessed.

Jihyun nodded. “I’m waiting for my brothers.”

“Good for you, we have late afternoon class.” Jacob pursed his lips. “We gotta get going, see you around!” He chimed.

Jihyun bowed once again and waved goodbye.

“See you.” Younghoon muttered in his tiny voice before leaving her side to Jacob.

Younghoon may not have spoken a word until then but Jihyun was glad that he was there acknowledging her presence.

He said see you. She squealed in her mind.

“Jihyun-ah!”

“Oh? Oppa!”

Her brothers came right after Younghoon and Jacob had left.

Why didn’t Haknyeon mention that guy? Juyeon noticed everything, including the facial expressions Jihyun had.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫