🥪Epilogue🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

2 years later, it was Jaehyun, Younghoon and Jacob's graduation day. They were already in school for administration matters while the rest were still at their home.

"Someone looking pretty as always, huh?" Juyeon smirked as he eyed his sister.

"Ooohhhhh" Sangyeon cooed.

Jihyun covered her face, embarrassed with her own brothers. "Stoppppp."

"Thank god Jaehyun is not here or he's gonna say your dress is too short again." Sangyeon added, making his younger siblings laugh.

"Shall we get going?" Juyeon said.

Sangyeon shifted his gaze. "Haknyeon?"

"Ah, he said he will meet us there instead." Jihyun explained his whereabouts.

"Cool cool. Let's go then."

Such coincidence, the 97z graduation ceremony was on the same day, time and even convention hall. Definitely a good thing for those who know them since there is no clash.

"What's with your face?" Jihyun frowned when Haknyeon joined her siblings in the convention hall.

Haknyeon blinked his eyes still in culture shock. "I saw her."

"Who?" Jihyun questioned.

"Jane."

"Wait what?? Where??"

But before Haknyeon could explain his encountering moments with his old long time crush, the ceremony had commenced.

A bright smile was plastered on Jihyun's face when it was her brother, her boyfriend and senior's turn. She made sure to capture perfect images of them in her phone.

After the long ceremony, they finally met up.

"Congrats oppa!" Jihyun beamed as she grabbed both of Jaehyun and Younghoon's arms.

"Let's take some photos!" Sangyeon suggested.

"I got to go so let's take a quick one." Jacob rapped and he quickly took photos with Younghoon and also together with Haknyeon and Jihyun.

He then bid goodbyes and left to find his family.

"Jihyun-ah! Stand beside your boyfriend." Jaehyun ordered with his phone ready to snap their photos.

"Aren't you the one graduating?" Jihyun questioned back.

Jaehyun waved. "I'm the only one who is good at taking pictures. Quick, pose something." He motioned her to get closer with her boyfriend while his brothers just glared at him.

Jihyun followed his command and linked her arms with Younghoon, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Alright one more!"

Jihyun wanted to seize the opportunity in giving a quick peck on Younghoon's cheek by jumping but she was too short that it landed on his jaw instead.

After a moment of silence, the boyz laughed at her failed attempt.

"I hate you for being so tall..." She muttered under her breath, avoiding anyone's eye contacts.

Younghoon contained his laughter and gently ruffled her hair instead. He slightly bent down and tapped his cheek, wanting her to do the same thing.

She was still annoyed but of course she softened to her boyfriend. She gave a light peck on his cheek that was captured by Jaehyun.

"Ahhhh! It's blur!" Jaehyun shrieked but Jihyun knew he was lying.