🥪03🥪

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Hello!" Haknyeon bowed.

Jihyun was confused but followed suit.

He mouthed 'sunbae' to Jihyun and she ohh-ed.

"Hello, sunbae." Jihyun greeted.

"Ahhh! You guys were the one that helped us right?" Jacob snapped his fingers as he remembered where he had seen the freshmen.

"Yes, that's right~" Haknyeon chimed with his bright hidden smile.

It was the first day of school and as these two bestfriend entered their faculty building, Haknyeon caught his prey from a far. He led Jihyun to the seniors on purpose just to see Younghoon's priceless reactions once again.

Indeed Younghoon had that charismatic cold look in him but he was being all shy with Jihyun near him.

"I'm Juhaknyeon and she's my bestfriend, Jihyun." Haknyeon introduced themselves for them to learn their names. More like he wanted to give away Jihyun's name to the shy boy.

"I'm Jacob and he's Younghoon." Jacob slapped Younghoon's chest when he introduced the latter.

Younghoon silently cursed at his friend for startling him. Noticing the gaze from the girl, he shifted his gaze to Haknyeon instead.

"And I think your class is starting soon, it's almost 11." Jacob said as he read the time from his wrist watch.

"Oh right, we will get going first then!" Haknyeon replied as he bowed.

"Sure sure, see you guys around." Jacob genuinely smiled with Younghoon's straight face by his side.

Haknyeon and Jihyun eventually left, rushing to their first class while Younghoon stood frozen.

"What's wrong with you?" Jacob questioned the strange boy.

"What's with you?" Younghoon shot back with his hands in his pockets. "Since when were you so friendly even." He continued as he took a few steps away.

"Yah!" Jacob quickly caught up with the tall one. "Don't you find it amazing how freshies recognized us when we were just helpers?"

"That's the guy." Younghoon expressionlessly replied.

Jacob held on to Younghoon's shoulder, making him halt in his track abruptly. "Hold up, you mean the one who eyed you during orientation?"

Younghoon then let out an exasperated sigh. "Yeah."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Jihyun and Haknyeon managed to get to their class in time. As they were waiting for their professor to begin the lecture, Haknyeon caught the studious Jihyun staring into space.

He then nudged her side. "Nervous?"

"Huh?" Jihyun blurted out almost simultaneously. "Oh, no. It's just, I've never seen such a charming prince."

"Wait what??" Haknyeon shrieked, earning a soft punch from the girl for the unwanted attention. "Sorry sorry, repeat that again." He motioned her to continue.

She huffed. "That sunbae we met earlier, he's as handsome as my brothers."

Is she for real? "Are you sick?" He mocked.

Well of course he does admit that Younghoon's appearance is on another level but to hear that coming from Jihyun's mouth was very rare like a gem.

She slapped his hand away from her forehead. "He's really handsome though..." She mumbled with her pouty lips.

He chortled at her confession. "Yeah sure, go for him then." He joked.

She shrugged. "I would if I could. He gives off that intimidating vibe."

He raised an eyebrow. He was all over for you yet you think he's scary? "Pfft, coward."

She punched his shoulder once more and just then their professor walked in.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Hyung! Here!" Juyeon waved his long arm, calling Sangyeon over where he was dining with Juyeon.

"Sucks that we can't even have lunch together with our maknae." Jaehyun complained as he sulked over their clash schedules.

Sangyeon used his spoon and hit Jaehyun's forehead. "Stop being a baby. It's only today."

Just how attached can these siblings be?

It all began when Jihyun was born without her mom. Sad truth, their mother died right after giving birth to Jihyun. Overwhelmed by losing his wife, their father ditched the siblings under the care of their grandparents.

They may all be only a year apart from one another, but the fact that baby Jihyun was never ever embraced by their parents got the brothers to be over protective with much love as they grew up.

Sure they grew up with their grandparents, but the feeling to be embraced by biological parents are indeed different.

"Should we visit our grandparents soon?" Juyeon asked, changing the topic.

"We should, it's been a year since we last visit." Sangyeon agreed.

It had not been that long since they lost their grandparents who were more of like their parents. If it was not for them and their wealth, the siblings would have been stranded on a highway.

And now that they are by themselves, they upgraded themselves to be more alert in protecting their sister as if she's wanted by the mafia.

Mafia Younghoon maybe?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫