♡ ⁰¹

I know nobody would read this but i've been reading a lot of 'Bakugou can't sleep' fanfics so I decided to do one where the reader is the one who can't sleep. I don't use emojies that much sooo i'll probably wont use much here.

Btw this is a Katsuki x fem!reader

Hope you'll like it. ciao

This might be boring, but I assure you that the other chapter's are worth it.

■■■■■

Katsuki Bakugou was just done brushing his teeth as he walked out of his bathroom. It was past his bedtime, 8:00 pm. It was already 12 where he decided to sleep than to train in his room.

he climbed in his bed and fixed himself in his comfy blankets, checking his phone one last time before closing his eyes, slowly drifting to dream land.

Minutes past as he closed his eyes and caught his sleep, on the other side of the dorm rooms, The Girl's side, lay one girl toss and turning on her bed.

Constantly opening her phone and checking her accounts, (y/n) is still wide awake. She's tired tho sleepiness still can't come to her.

Opening her messages she decided to annoy her one and only bestfriend, Ashido Mina. She probably is asleep by now but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

annoy me
Hey!

annoy me
Hey!

annoy me
Hey!

Girl with horns
What do you need, (y/n)?

Girl with horns
And why are you still awake?

annoy me
This girl can't sleep 😔👈

annoy me
Help me sleep 😔

Girl with horns
As much as I want to help you, i can't 🙄😣

Girl with horns
Remember when i helped you? And the outcome was me getting sleep deprived?

annoy me
Unfortunately, yes.

annoy me
Now who can help me?!

annoy me
Oh! Give me a number from
your phone. Don't tell me who it is tho.

Girl with horns
Nice way to pick who to annoy 😶😏

Girl with horns
555-1543

Girl with horns
imma go sleep now, gn 😘
seen.

You didn't bother replying back to Mina since she probably went to sleep after, saving the number given, you tapped "Create new message" and typed away.

Unknown
Help me...

You started off. As you read what you sent, It kinda does give you a creepy vibe.

Still yet unknown
TF DO YOU WANT?!

You stared at the reply you got, not knowing that the person you texted was also awake at this hour.

"Judging from the reply...hmmm.. You are not Midoriya 'cause he's a sweet cinnamon roll, Iida is off the list. Not Kirishima no. Kaminari should be flirting already. Sero no." You said to yourself, identifying who's the person behind the random number.

"Curses a lot and yes, Bakugou it is." You said reaching the answer.

You rolled your eyes as you remembered all the bickerings and detention that you have to put up because you were fighting with Bakugou. Even the one time where he beated your ass at the school festival.

Bakugou Katsuki is just the most annoying guy that you have ever met, period.

"WHY DID MINA HAVE TO SEND ME HIS NUMBER?!"

■■■■■

Continue reading? :shy fingers:

Chapter one done.
Seventeenshit