♡ ⁰⁸

What do you think about the theme?

■■■■■

You have awoken to the sound of you alarm clock going off. You looked at the time and you still pretty much have a lot of time to do some other things.Last night was fantastic, remembering what you made Bakugou do just made you chuckle early in the morning. Last night's sleep was the most incredible sleep that you have ever experience.

When you were done with your necessities, you immediately went out of your room and skipped along the hallway, waving to some of your classmates who you passed by.

"HEY DUMBASS!!" you heard a distant yell as you sat down in the common room. You turned to where the sound came from and there you saw Bakugou walking towards you. He looked pissed at hell, scowl already visible in his face early in the morning. You guys weren't even at school yet and his moods already sour.

You then noticed one thing about his face that wasn't there before. A dark circle under his eye. You almost choke on your coffee when you saw his face, good thing you didn't.

You placed down your coffee, looked at Bakugou, pointed at his face, and then guffawed. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!" you screamed at you laughed hysterically. His eyes were now glaring at you, a tick mark appearing on his forehead.

"IT'S YOUR GODDAMN FAULT!" he yelled as he pointed a finger at you. You were now being blamed of a sudden appearance of a black circle under his eyes.

You took your coffee and took a sipped, "I didn't do that." You answered simply paying more attention to your coffee.

"YOU DID! YOU MADE ME STAY UP ALL NIGHT!" He exclaimed still not moving from his spot. His mind still on making you pay for his eyebags. You gasped at what you heard, "OMG BAKAGOU! I didn't do anything!" You exclaimed.

"YOU DID!" he insisted, you can almost see steam coming out of his ears and nose. "I didn't! You were the one who initiated the call! AND you were the one who sent the first text." You said, he glared at you. He looked like he was gonna pounce at you any second now but he just let out a small 'tch' and sat beside you.

"why are you drinking coffee? I don't see you ever drink coffee." he casually said like he was not angry at you just seconds ago. "it's because we don't talk." you sipped the last dropped of coffee and now you just want another cup of it. "something's totally wrong" you said raising both of your hands up in front of your chest.

"We don't talk, Cocksuki." you said, "We fight. Like, all the time. You don't care about me!", You hysterically said, the boy infront of you clearly scaring you with his new attitude.

"Why are you talking to me like... we've been friends for a long time?" you whispered the last part yet Bakugou still heard it. "Tch! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!" he answered before standing up and left you alone. You fixed your uniform one last time and also headed out.

As you exited the dorm, you took your phone out of your pocket and looked at the time. Noticing the background that you set up last night. A small smirk crept upon your face, "Oh Bakagou, you're cute." You said before returning your phone back to your pocket before starting to walk towards U.A

■■■■■

Who made me took drafting? i regret taking it now.