♡ ⁰⁷

Thursday with 2 assessments (by the time I publish this, it's not thursday anymore.)

■■■■■

■■■■■

"Hey dumbass, you look nasty with those eyebags." Bakugou stated as soon as he saw your face in his phone screen. What a nice way to greet someone, he was the one who initiated the call though.

"FUCK YOU COCKSUKI!! I'll bother you every single night until you're in the same state I am." you screamed at your phone screen, Bakugou giving you a chuckle. your eyes went wide to the sound that came out of Bakugou's mouth.

"D-did you just laugh?!" you stuttered, eyes still wide looking at Bakugou who immediately scowled when he heard what you said. He looked away from the screen, a small blush crept on his face.

"I DID NOT, DUMBASS!" said Bakugou, back to his normal state, a scowl written on his face. You already miss the chuckling one a while ago. "aww come on! that chuckle a while ago wa so cute!" You exclaimed, smiling at Bakugou whose face was turning red much more.

"You looked so carefree." You mumbled. You took your laptop and placed it on your lap, totally ignoring Bakugou's glare. "So... am I just going to stare at you doing some shit on your laptop?" he grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Again, i'm not the one who initiated the call" you smiled at your phone, seeing Bakugou roll his eyes once more, placing his phone to lean on the pillow on his side as he faced it. and "Hey" you called. Your (e/c) orbs met with his vermilion ones. You chuckled at the idea in your head. you turned away from his gaze, hiding the small smirk that crept upon your face.

'Oh no.. he's going to hate me for this.' you thought as you chuckled once again. You settled your gaze once again on his vermilion orbs and stifled a laugh. "What do you want?" he said as he stared at your face.

'it's now or never.'

"Hey." you said once again, taking the nearby gadget that has been sitting on your tabel for a while now. "WHAT?! YOU'VE BEEN SAYING 'HEY' TWO TIMES NOW!", you opened your camera, setting it on the 'video' setting. (I don't know what i'm doing anymore.)

You held the gadget near the phone which you use to facetime with Bakugou, holding it, pretending that you are not taking avideo of him. "Okayyyy" you prolonged, letting your fingers hower on the gadget pretending that you're scrolling to some kind of newsfeed.

"WHAT?!" Bakugou growing more impatient to what you want to say.

"Okay, do this. Roll your eyes again and Stick your tongue out at the same time you roll your eyes." you said to him. He squinted at the screen, "the fuck?" he questioned, not really knowing why he had to do it.

"Do it. it'll be fun." you stated, 'fun for me' you wshispered to yourself, sure that Bakugou didn't hear you. he totally didn't hear it as he gave you another glare. "what's it for?" he questioned, he took his phone and layed on his back. "I'm trying to test some things out." you lied.

"Okay. But! if this s something funny, I'll hunt you down." he said as he squinted, you looked at the gadget on your phone, Bakugou clearly visible in it. Bakugou first let out a small 'tch' before he rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

You were having ah very hard time stifling your laugh as you watched Bakugou did it. "WAIT!" you screamed, you were now sure that everyone heard your scream. "Let's change it up... How about... Look up and stick your tongue out at the same time."

((AUTHOR IS SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER!! PLEASE FORGIVE HER))

"another one?" he asked but he still nodded. You looked at your phone as he looked up and stuck his tongue out. When he was done, you immediately stopped the recording and guffawed. Stifling your laugh for so long totally had you laughing so loud. Bakugou glared at you as he heard your laugh.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" he yelled, he sat up knowing something si totally going on. "Shut the hell up, cocksuki" you shushed. Your laughing state now gone. "I have a new wallpaper!" you gleefully screamed as you looked at Bakugou.

"I don't care. Why were you laughing a while ago?" He asked, sill not getting over your hysterical laugh. "Katsuki, You don't use the internet, do you? Do you have social medias?" You questioned him.

"DON'T CALL ME KATSUKI! and no, I don't use the internet that much and I do have a social media but I don't use it very much" he answered. You just stared at him before chuckling a little bit.

"You shuould try and use it sometimes, Cocksuki. You need to know the trends." You chuckled. "I don't have time for those things." he answered.

"well, i do. Nice talking to you by the way." You stated waving a hand off before handing the call, not waiting for Bakugou's response anymore. "I need to hide my phone. He's going to kill me if he sees this." you said to yourself.

You layed down on your comfy bed and surprisingly, you caught on your sleep.

■■■■■

hi. I apologized for this chapter containg the look. i'm very very sorry.

please don't hate me, future readers. and that one friend of mine who is very very nice spaceaholic don't hate me.