♡ ²²

If I publish another Bakugou x reader, would you guys read it?

■■■■■

After that cuddling incident with Bakugou, your mind have been bugged about the whole 'you falling for Bakugou and him hating you which results to you and him not being friends anymore'

Your mind was full of those thoughts that you haven't been hanging out with him for 2 days. You made up excuses like you experiencing shark week or you have a headache.

Bakugou would just nod and walk out of the door without hesitation. The others were even worried for you and Bakugou since they noticed that you and him were not hanging out as usual anymore.

You spent more time alone inside of your room, no Bakugou to mess with.

Bakugou on the other hand is pissed off, he was spending his time with the Bakusquad and not with you, he noticed your attitude lately, and he hated how you turned him down everytime he comes to your room.

You plopped yourself down on your bed when you finished drying your her, opening your tik tok acccount and reading some of the comments, ever since Bakugou joined some of your tik toks, they've been searching for him when you post something were you were alone.

Some hate comments are also posted saying that you and Bakugou are never eant for each other and you don't look good together, you just laugh everytime you past some comments like that since you yourself think the same way. An lazy insomniac girl who can't even control some of the effects of her quirk be in a relationship with a responsible guy who commits to achieving his goal.

Bakugou was also the reason why your followers sky rocketed so people only watch for him. Some videos of him also pop up on your for you page, the song playing like, "I like you, i don't give a fuck about your girlfriend."

You clicked the 3 dots icon and selected duet. You put on your hood and recorded yourself just staring at the screen like you didn't care, adding a caption of "i'm not his girlfriend." A few minutes of it being uploaded, comments popped up on your video, "You can see the dissapoinment in her eyes, I STILL SHIP"

"Good, I can have him, what's his @?"

"You don't even look good together"

"Don't associate your likes with a god like him."

Half of the comments were nice, but the other half was just pulling your confidence down to the drain. What you didn't know is that Bakugou made his own account, only following one account which is yours. He read all the comments on your recent video, liking ones that were nice, and cursing those which were not.

He's been stalking your account every night, replying to every comment that you get. It's not hard to notice him since you were always on your comments, you just can't realize that it's him because of his username, YnBaku

You think of him only as a fan of you and Bakugou, who surprisingly didn't become a hater when you said that you were not Bakugou's girlfriend.

Mina and Ochaco have been getting their sleep nicely since Bakugou was not present in your room to yell at you everytime you did something he doesn't like. That didn't stop them from worrying about you since you've been feeling a bit down.

"We need to do something about the two." Mina said, the whole class 1A except you and Bakugou were having a meeting in the common room. "They have not been hanging out." Ochaco added.

"Bakugou's been a lot angry now," Kirishima added, Kaminari nodded as he heard what Kirishima said.

"We should help them, you know?" Tsuyu suggested, everybody looked at her. "How can we help them? (Y/N) locks herself in her room and Bakugou's too angry to even communicate" Mina said scratching her head, unable to think of any ways to bring the Bakugou and you back together.

"How about we..." Tsuyu said as he placed her pointer finger on her cheek. "Sleepover?" She suggested, everybody looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Kirishima asked, confused to what Tsuyu suggested. "All of us" Tsuyu explained.

"THAT'S COOL! we haven't hung out as a class for a while, i'll go and seek permission from Aizawa-sensei" Ochaco exclaimed, the whole class then nodded, "Later tonight, remember it!" She added before she walked out of the dorms to search for her teacher.

■■■■■

Hi, just wanna say that I appreciate you all, my readers <333 Thank you for reading and voting <333 LOVE YOU ALL LOTS!!