♡ ¹⁹

I finally got the keyboard and it's a sunday.

■■■■■

Nothing extravagant happened through out the whole Bridal style walk, you guys just arrived at recovery girl, recovery girl kissed your cheek so that your hip would heal. You guys stayed for a while before you could actually walk and not stay on Bakugou's arms.

The walk back to the dorms was silent, all you could hear was the chirps of the bird. When you guys arrived at the dorms, you were met with the cheeky grins of sketched upon Kaminari and Kirishima's face. Mina and Ochaco on the other side was glaring at them.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUSY FUCKING STARING AT?!" Bakugou yelled as he walked toward the two males. You just rolled your eyes and waled out of the common room and towards you room. You decided that you want to isolate yourself form the others and just hang out in your room.

You opened your tik tok account, scrolling through some of the comments in your recent video with Bakugou. "WAP challenge?" you read, your face starting to contain a frown. Yes, you know how to do the dance but you have not thought about posting it. A lot of people actually requested. You just sighed and replied to the comment with a video.

"Here goes nothing." you mumbled as you started the timer. When the song played, you started dancing. (Author-chan is sorry for making you do the WAP) You have just done the first step when you heard loud stomp heading towards your room.

you immediately stopped and took your phone but you didn't stop the recording. The door then bursts open and Bakugou walked in on your nervous as heck self, "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" he asked, his frown from a while ago still etched on his face.

"o-oh nothing" you stuttered, and turned the recording off. 'this a great alternative for that WAP dance' you thought as you typed your caption. Bakugou's already seated on your bed when you approached it. "A lot of people really liked me falling." You stated.

He snickered, "They want you hurt, might as well do it again." You just glared at him and didn't say anything. He took your other phone and played with it. "What ar eyou doing here, anyway?" you asked, scrolling through some videos, notifications coming one at a time becasue of your video.

"I can't take anymore shits from those extras." he answered, scrolling through some of the comments in your tik tok since your account is logged in. Basically, he can see the comments and the video that you did.

"You're not going to do that dance. EVER. AGAIN." Bakugou stated, a dark aura surrounding him. You looked at him, a confused look on your face. "What did I do?" You asked. He glared at you, "This fucking dance!" he yelled as he showed you your phone, the video of you dancing before you stopped.

"They requested it!" You stated, He squinted at you. "And I was suppose to watch you do that fucking dance?!" he yelled.

-----in the common room

"Bakugou and (Y/N) are hanging out again." Todoroki observed. it's a good thing that Iida was on the other side of the room where Bakugou's yells can't be heard.

-----back in your room

"Did I let you watch me though?" you snapped, "I didn't! I didn't even get to finish it" you stated. You layed on your stomach and didn't face Bakugou. He snarled before he continued looking at your phone. He continued to read some comments before a certain comment caught his eyes.

user6552764811

The guy should dance infront of (y/n), bruh, with a body like that omg

The comment also have a lot of likes. Some also replied to the comment saying they agreed. He looked at you who was still laying on your stomach. He had a smirk on his face. He slowly climbed out of bed before he took a chair and placed it in the middle of your room. He randomly chose one song that he could dance to before he placed your phone on your bed side table letting it lean on your pencil holder.

You noticed what Bakugou's doing so you asked it, "What the heck are you doing?" you asked, a frown on your face. Bakugou just stayed quiet as he took your hand and pushed you to the chair. You groaned as you rubbed your behind, "I just got healed!" you complained.

He just ignored what you said and continued what he was adjusting in your phone. You stood up and was about to walk towards him when he snarled at you, "GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT" He exclaimed as he sets up the phone.

He pushed the timer button and that's when you realized what he was doing. The 10 seconds countdown started and Bakugou was already taking his place right beside you.

You were staring at Bakugou the whole time that you didn't realize the countdown was done. There the song played, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE BEAUTIFUL~" The song played as he started dancing to the song.

(Author-chan: i'm talking about that Haikyuu animation tik tok
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSa3DQVY/

It's that.
)

You immediately looked at him when he started moving his hips to the beat. You felt your face heating up so you covered it with both of your hands and pushed Bakugou.

"THAT'S ILLEGAL!" You screamed, still covering your face. Bakugou on the other hand snickered when he saw your face and took your phone saw that he can record you for the rest of the audio.

"Did you like my performance?" He teased facing the camera at you. You glared at him, "i hate you" you muttered before the video ended. He just snickered and grinned before he posted the video.

"Why would you do that?!" you exclaimed still trying to hide your red face. "I saw a comment at your video, so I did it." he said, you totally had enough of his grinning face. "When did you learn the dance?!" he looked at you before he answered, "Utube have some very bad recommendations feed." he shrugged.

You just ignored him after that, not knowing what to do or say after the performance that Bakugou gave you.

■■■■■

it's monday again tommorow! I freaking hate school but I need it T^T