♡ ¹²

It's monday again tomorrow :(

■■■■■

Bakugou didn't leave your room. He just stayed and then watched what you were doing in your phone which is kind of annoying since he's invading your personal space. You always change insult with him every time it happens.

That's what happened for the rest of the 30 he spent in your room. You've been switching from your phone and your laptop, Bakugou just watched you in everything you did which annoyed you so much. "can't you just stay on one gadget?!" Bakugou said. He ran his hand in through his unruly ash blonde hair. You witnessed this scene and gulped. 'calm down, (y/n)' you said to yourself as you open your phone and opened the Tik Tok app.

You lie down on your chest and watched some short videos. Ones were mostly couples showing of their significant other. Bakugou lied down beside you and boy was he close. "Move." you simply said as you looked at him. He glared at you but he obeyed eventually and moved to the side.

It was quiet again in your room, the only sound coming from your phone. Until one short video came up about a girl kissing her bestfriend, but she got friendzoned. "poor her" you mumbled, Bakugou looked at you and said, "What if you were the girl?". You looked at him as you tilt your head to the side. "I wouldn't kiss and confess to the one I like." You answered truthfully as you looked at Bakugou.

He didn't said anything so you continued, "Look at me." You ordered, Bakugou gave you a confused look, "I'm already looking at you, dumbass" he said as you rolled your eyes. "Forget i said that, What do you see?" You asked him.

He again showed you a confused look before answering, "an annoying insomniac girl who have eyebags." He answered playfully as he smirked. "Right?! Like who would date me?" His eyes widened when you agreed to what he said. You saw how he look but you still continued, "I'm not having a relationship ever." You continued as you got up and walked to the door.

"HEY! Where are you going?!" He exclaimed, "Getting food, I haven't eat yet, I thought you'd kill me so I didn't get dinner." You answered as you opened the door. "You're such a dumbass." he mumbled as he shook his head. "wanna come?" you invited. It was currently 10 at night. "Tch"

You waited for him to get up and walk to you before you closed the door and walked through the hallway. "don't yell." you whispered as you shushed Bakugou. He glared at you before letting out a small "tch"

"I don't want them to know that we hang out" you whispered yet again. "And Aizawa-sensei might caught us. I don't want to clean or some other punishment." you continued. Bakugou looked at you as you kept looking behind you. "You haven't done this before?" He asked. "Nope, This is the first time I skip dinner." You answered as you both arrived at the kitchen.

"Did you cook the food, Katsuki?" You asked. Bakugou looked at you with wide eyes, it's the first time you called him with his name and you didn't sound angry. "yeah." he mumbled as he walked to the fridge. "There's no left over" he said and looked at you, your shoulders slumped as you walked to the fridge. "Aww"

You opened some cabinets and took some chips, you were about to take another one when you heard something. You looked at Bakugou and you met his vermilion orbs. "There's someone." You whispered. You immediately ran to him and pulled him away from the kitchen and hid away from a corner which hopefully nobody would look at.

"don't make noise" Bakugou whispered as he slid an arm on your waist and pulled you closer, the corner was a bit small and you and Bakugou combined would totally not hide the both of you, Bakugou was sure whoever the person was, they could see half the part of your body.

Seconds later the sound came closer until, "Hey Ochaco, you're also awake?" Mina asked her friend. "Yeah, I heard some yelling inside (Y/N)'s room." she answered. "same" Mina simply answered.

You glared at Bakugou but stopped when you realized how close you two were. "Hey Mina, did you uh... hear Bakugou inside (Y/N)'s room? Ochaco asked. "at some point, I did. He was yelling." Mina exclaimed. "What do you think is he doing inside her room?" Ochaco asked once again. "We never know." Mina said.

That was the last thing you heard before they exited the kitchen. Minutes passed and you and Bakugou also went back to your room. "They know you're here." you whispered. "They'll forget about it tomorrow." Bakugou assured.

At school...

"WHAT WERE YOU AND BAKUGOU DOING INSIDE YOUR ROOM?"

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?"

"NOTHING HAPPENED, GEEZ!"

*****

thank you for reading <3 I appreciate it. I'm officialy nearing 200 reads omg!! <333