♡ ¹¹

We are now at chapter 11, cool.

■■■■■

"What are you doing in my room?!" you exclaimed as soon as you closed the door. The Bakugou Katsuki was in your room, seating on your bed meddling with your laptop. "HEY! Put the laptop down" you said as you walked near him, sat beside him and hugged a pillow. "I'm watching."

You forgot about why you were avoiding Bakugou and just sat beside him, one way to die, yes.

Bakugou glared at you as you stole the laptop from him and placed it down in front of you. You played the anime and completely ignored the ash blonde beside you. Bakugou growled and as you as you heard it, you slowly kept moving to the side until there was enough space to put a pillow in between.

"What are you doing, dumbass?" he asked, with a hushed voice which he rarely does. "Why are you even here anyway?" you answered his question with a question. He squinted his eyes at you before answering, "I can't sleep, it's your fault." he casually said as he took your laptop back.

"How is it my fault?!" you gasped for being blamed for something you didn't do. He closed the tab where your anime was playing resulting in you gasping and hitting his arm. He just glared at you and didn't say anything.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" you screamed and took the laptop. "It's not my fault you can't sleep, annoying bitch, it's still 9!" You said as you opened another tab. "Just shut up and let me stay here! I know you won't sleep early judging from that laptop. he said before he plopped himself in your bed.

"Go to Kirishima or Kaminari! You bother them, not me." You said, placing the laptop back down as you played the anime you were watching just a while ago. "Tch. Shitty hair's asleep and dunce face is too." He answered. He again sat beside you clearly not minding the pillow in between you gusy. He took it and placed it down on hs lap.

"You are totally getting comfy in here, aren't you?" you asked rolling your eyes in disbelief. He ignored what you said and just watched. Minutes passed by when the ending song played. You closed the tab leaving you on a new one. "What now?" Bakugou asked. "I don't know? You going back to you room would be nice." He glared at you as he showed you his middle finger.

You glared at him as you closed your laptop. You crawled near your bed side table and took your other phone. "Oh... UH Bakugou, Can I have my phone back?" You nervously asked. He growled for a second before he fished your phone out of his pocket and handing it to you.

You immediately opened it to check the wallpaper. You gasped as you saw his familiar face in your wallpaper, 'he didn't change it!' Your (e/c) orbs looked as his smirking face. "We need to be matching." He said as he took his phone out of his other pocket. 'oh no. i messed up. big time.' you thought.

You immediately opened your phone and scrolled down on your photos scanning all the selfies you took. One picture caught your eye and you facepalmed. 'I thought I deleted this!' you screamed inside of your mind. You looked at Bakugou as he showed you his wallpaper, the same picture you were looking at your phone, a mirror selfie which most of your pictures are but the difference is the you were doing an ahegao.

"You like it? Were matching." Bakugou said he chuckled. "DELETE THAT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" You screamed totally waking up Mina and Ochaco who has there dorm room beside yours.

"No." He just answered as he slid his phone back in his pocket. "I hate you" you glared at him, he looked at you and showed you his smirk, "The feeling's mutual, insomniac bitch" You growled at him and looked at your phone, planning to ignore him the whole night.

*****

This chapter is just disg----