♡ ²⁵

I already thought of an ending (:

■■■■■

Everybody eventually decided to just sleep since the movie actually took some time, it's was currently 10:30. A lot of your classmates were already knocked out in the matress, a huge barrier between the boys and the girls.

You were still awake, scrolling through your phone. Bakugou beside you was also asleep, his arm slung around your neck, it had taken a lot of convincing for Iida to let you sleep beside Bakugou.

This is the first time that he has fallen asleep beside you. You turned to your side and faced him. He looked so peaceful when he's asleep.

'I should confess,' you thought, 'it's risky' the back of your mind argued, 'he will not know about this though' you argued back as you stared at Bakugou's closed eyes. Your mind was clouded with that one tik tok that you showed him. 'we are bound to get rejected anyway,' you added as you took out your phone.

Unfortunately, you didn't get a chance to bring your earphones since Bakugou just dragged you towards the common room, not giving you the chance to bring anything, but just the pillow that he's using.

You clicked the song, lowering the volume a little so that you won't wake anyone up. Holding your phone up so that Bakugou's face can be seen. You inhaled, trying to calm yourself first before you exhaled as you clicked the record button.

Baby you're like lightning in a bottle,

The song played as you faced Bakugou, his lips coming into your view. You were scared, scared as hell to what's gonna happen tomorrow, what's his reaction. "he's not even going to see this video" you mumbled as you inched your face closer to Bakugou's.

I can't let you go now that i got it

and all I need is to be struck

You inched yourself much closer, one wrong move and your lips would meet his.

by your electric love

You pulled away before your lips could touch his, you sighed and topped the recording. "Coward" you said as you hid your phone after you posted it. 'what a way to confess,' the back of your mind teased. You sighed once more, not wanting to see the growing comments section as you closed your phone and closed your eyes, drifting to sleep.

Bakugou the opened his eyes when he heard your soft snores. He heard the song, he heard everything you said to yourself. "You are a coward," he mumbled as he stared at your sleeping face.

He took his phone out, opened the app before he went straight ahead to your account, your recent video catching his eye. He immediately clicked it using just one arm since you were using his other arm as a pillow.

"Good thing"

"I was angry for a second, but nothing happened. I'm happy again."

"He's single! Give me his @"

He didn't reply to the hate comments anymore, his full attention was on your caption, "Prolly the last time," he read with his eyes. He looked at you, "IF you're not going to do it," He mumbled silently as he clicked the + sign. Holding his phone up so that you can be seen in the video.

He clicked the record button as he faced you, still snoring softly. The same song you used played,

Baby your're like lightning in a bottle

I can't let you go now that I got it,

and all I need is to be struck

by your electric love!

He inched his face closer to your as his lips met with yours, staying like that for a few second before he let go as the song and recording ended. He looked at you and saw you still sleeping soundly not even aware about what Bakugou did to you.

Unknowingly, he placed his lips on yours again for a second kiss. He chuckled as soon as he pulled away. "What did you do to me?" he asked to your sleeping form.

He turned to his phone, typing a caption, "Don't mention her, Let her see this in her fyp" he typed before he uploaded the video.

'This will not get any attention,' he thought, he only installed tik tok to watch some of your videos, but here he was now posting his first new video. He just sighed hoping you'd see it in a few days and not tomorrow.

He placed his phone down and faced you before he drfited to sleep.

■■■■■

So sorry if this seems rush, I'm completely finished with my assignments.