♡ ²⁹

1 left... if ever you'll miss my writing, you can read my other book, "backyard boy"

 if ever you'll miss my writing, you can read my other book, "backyard boy"

■■■■■

It's been a day after Bakugou's confession, you and Bakugou were together now. The whole class knows about it since Bakugou literally announced it when some of your classmates caught the two of you lip locking.

Bakugou was the same during class, he's still the loud boy that would disturb you every time you try to sleep. He treats you like the Bakusquad, He would yell at you for teasing him. He would also get jealous when you get touchy with his squad.

"So (Y/N), you saw the video already, right?" Mina asked, it was lunch time. As usual, you went with the Bakusquad, Deku invited you earlier with Uraraka and Iida to have lunch with them but Bakugou just pulled you away before you could answer.

"I have" you answered. You were seated beside Bakugou again, poor Mina and the rest of the squad getting put on the other side.

Actually, Kirishima was the first one who sat on the table, you were suppose to sit beside him when Bakugou growled and shoved you to the opposite chair.

"What was your reaction?" Kirishima asked as finished chewing. All eyes were now looking at you, all curious as to what you were going to answer.

"I was shocked...? Who wouldn't be when you see yourself asleep and someone kissed you." You answered. Bakugou huffed and smirked, "You tried to do it first" he said.

Mina gasped as she heard what Bakugou said, "(Y/N)!" She exclaimed with wide eyes. You smirked, "'tried'" you answered. You glared and he just growled back at you.

"So you do have a tik tok?" Mina asked, you nodded before answering. "Yea, it's 'insomniacbxtch'. The letter 'I' on bitch is replaced by an 'X'." you explained.

Mina nodded as she immediately whipped her phone out of her pocket. She immediately searched for your username.

"I found it!" She exclaimed as she showed you your account. Mina went in and clicked on your recent video. "I'm not his girlfriend" she read. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero all inched themselves closer to Mina so they could look at her phone. "Well, she's his girlfriend now!"

"You guys are like a squeezed sandwich." You stated, ignoring what Mina said. Sero squinted his eyes at you, "That guy beside you is possessive." He mumbled.

You just shrugged since it wasn't actually your fault. "Bakubro's got some moves." Kirishima complimented as he watched Bakugou dance before you pushed him out of frame. "You should have let him finished though," he added.

"Wanna dance?" You invited, you've been thinking about the whole squad dancing to the 'Love Story' song. Some of your followers were asking content about your classmates since you talk about them sometimes.

"Sure!" He agreed, Kaminari and Sero looked at each other and nodded. "Sero here have been learning how to do the cha-cha." Kaminari said as he snaked his hand around Sero's shoulder.

"I told you to keep quiet about it." Sero mumbled as his face sported a little blush.

You chuckled, "I'd like to see you dance, Sero!" You exclaimed, you were about to say something when the bell rung. Bakugou immediately took your hand and intertwined it with his hand.

You immediately blushed when you felt his hand. "We're fucking going ahead" Bakugou bid goodbye to his friends, not even waiting for them to say anything. "Bye! See you at class" you muttered before he pulled you away.

Bakugou was pissed the whole lunch time, you weren't paying attention to him and you kept on smiling at the damn extras, not sparing him a glance.

"Is something wrong?" You asked as soon as you saw his frowning face designed by his usual scowl. Bakugou just scoffed and turned his head to the side, totally ignoring you.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" You annoyed as you shook his shoulder. He growled as he removed your hands from his shoulder and intertwined it with his.

"Why do you always act like that around those damn extras?!" He exclaimed. Some students were gossiping with each other as you passed their classroom, prolly talking abour your intertwined hands.

"Act like what?" You asked, confused. Bakugou rolled his eyes before he turned to you. "Act like you're having the time of your life. Go and watch damn Sero dance his cha cha" he scoffed as he looked away and walked away leaving you stunned on the hallway.

You ran as soon as you saw his retreating figure, "are you jealous?" You said when you catched up to him. "NO!" He immediately answered when he heard what you asked.

"You can admit it, you know?" You said, totally wanting Bakugou to admit that he's jealous. "I was not fucking jealous," he just answered. You just shrugged it off and said, "Fine... but do remember that I only like you and I like your dance more."

Bakugou's face flushed red, he turned to the side trying to hide his cheeks from you. "Tch, I fucking know, dumbass" he muttered.

"But I still wanna see Sero dance." You admitted. Bakugou turned to you with disbelief in his eyes. "It's not bad to watch someone dance!" You tried to reason.

"You're not watching him dance." He said sternly. "You're going to watch me dance." He pointed out.

"I already saw you dance," you stated before you linked your arm on his shoulder. "And so?" He mumbled. "You didn't see me do the whole fucking dance 'cause you pushed me, you fucking idiot!" He yelled making another round of gossip go along the hallway.

"You can dance it again though." You muttered. "I will and you better fucking pay attention" he ordered.

After what seems like a long walk, You and Bakugou finally arrived at Class. Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero then enterinh after you before Ectoplasm came in and started to teach math.

■■■■■

How do you guys feel about my writing? To me it's totally crap. Especially in like 27 to 29. I'm trying to improve tho.