♡ ⁰⁵

Online classes is getting to me, this is the only way I can keep my mind on things.

Let me admit something: I like writing a story in my laptop 'cause of the clickity clackity of the keyboard.

■■■■■

"Uhm... (y/n)? Come out and have dinner, Kacchan cooked some." You heard Deku's voice behind the closed door. You have been asleep for an hour and I think that's the ammount of sleep that you'll get today.

Groaning you walked towards the light switch, turning it on, letting your eyes adjust to the sudden brightness before opening the door.

"I'll head there, Midoriya, thank you." You said as you waved him off when he mumbled a small "okay". You yawned, closed the door and headed to the bathroom.

"Huh! Just great." You grumbled, looking at your reflection, eyebags, a slight bit tad of drool, and a messy hair that birds would probably mistaken as a nest. "So that's why Midoriya was giving me a weird look" you sighed as you took a hairbrush and combed your unruly hair.

Brushing your hair took you a whole 5 minutes before you can untangle it, placing the comb down. You looked at yourself and smirked, "You a snacc" you stated, pointing at yourself.

You went out of your room and walked towards the kitchen, others were passing by you, probably done with their dinner and heading towards their room to get there quality sleep.

As you arrived in the said destination, your eyes landed on an ash blonde hair sitting on one of the chairs, eating peacefully. Bakugou was minding his own business, slightly less annoyed now that the 'extras' were gone from his sight but, one 'extra' came.

He scoffed as he noticed you stopped and looked at him, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE LOOKING AT?!" He snapped at you.

You scoffed resisting the urge to just show him your middle finger, you took some food and sat opposite from him. "WHY ARE YOU SEATING HERE?! DUMBASS!" He shouted.

"Does anything that comes out of your mouth need to be so loud? My eardrums are aching" you said, munching on some delicious dinner. "Thank you for cooking the dinner, btw"

Ignoring the first thing you said, Bakugou pulled up a smirk to his face. "I am the best cook here. Of course It's delicious!" He confidently said making you look at him.

'Why did I sat in front of him?' You asked yourself, scolding yourself in your mind.

"I didn't say it was delicious. I just thanked you." You scoffed, shoving another spoonful to your mouth. Bakugou glared at you but ignored what you said and continued eating also. Silence was among the both of you. it's incredibly rare since Bakugou would always find something wrong or something that he couls use to yell at you.

"Why are you so quiet?" you asked as you finished eating your food. Bakugou looked at you, a scowl in its usual place. "and so?!" he barked before turning his head to the side. "This is so weird" you mumbled raising both your hands in front of you.

"You usually bark at me every time I'm around." You stated, it is true that you always fight with him every time you were together, he just always get on your nerves and it's irritatating.

"I don't have time for this" he mocked you as he stood up from where he was sitting and left, leaving you alone in the common room.

"Huh, something's wrong with him."

----------
I'm so sorry for some wrong grammar and some unfinished sentences. My first language was definitely not english, but don't worry! I'll learn from my mistakes and edit when I have the time.

Thank you for reading, btw. Love you lots