♡ ⁰³

Chapter 3

currently watching: Yuri!!! on Ice

author-chan is trying to finish it.

■■■■■

You sigh as you placed your head on your desk, your conclusion last night was so wrong. You didn't slept and now you are hell as sleepy. Everyone could totally see your eyebags already, maybe they'll even mistaken you as Aizawa-sensei's daughter or a long lost relative of him.

You just badly want to sleep while waiting for your other classmates to arrive since you left earlier than usual 'cause you know sleep might come in school, and no doubt that you feel sleepy as heck now of all times.

Falling in a daze you were about to catch your sleep when someone barged inside of the room, smacking the door right open. "EH?!" Katsuki Lord Explosion Murder Bakugou had just entered the room.

You looked at him for a second and just huffed. "Oh great, Lem is here." you stated with dripping sarcasm as Bakugou took his seat, unfortunately, beside you.

"WHO TF IS LEM?!" Bakugou shouted, turning in his chair to look at you. Good thing that your back was facing him so he can't see you holding your laugh in. "what?! you didn't know?! IT'S YOU!" You exclaimed, holding your laugh in was probably the hardest thing you ever did.

"HOW IS IT ME?! ARE YOU DUMB?!" Bakugou much more irritated now, pulled you to face him and there, he saw your red face.

"u-uh.. Lord Explosion Murder?" You stated as you removed his grip on your arm and ran for your life. Pissing off Bakugou in the morning is totally not your thing but you didn't know what came to you and pissed him off.

"GET BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Bakugou shouted as he chased after you. 'Oh hell no' you thought.

You immediately found a nearby girl's restroom to spare the running since you were tired and lazy as heck and went inside. "Bakugou wouldn't dare go in here", you said to yourself. "if he did come in, i'll just have to say it to Aizawa-sensei", you added back.

After staying there for about 5 minutes, You went out scanning your surrounding for any sign of the angry pomeranian. No sign of him, you went back to the classroom, not empty anymore containing some of your classmates. Bakugou sitting on his seat still looking pissed off with Kaminari and Kirishima rambling about something beside him.

you entered the classroom and sat beside Bakugou quietly , laying your head on your desk.

■■■■■

Chapter 3 done
SeventeenShit