♡ ¹⁷

I survived school.

■■■■■

It was currently 11 pm and Bakugou was bored as heck, He's been scrolling through some things on your laptop for about an 2 hours already. You on the other hand was busy watching some tiktok, you've also checked some of your followers comments and liking them.

Last night was a blast that Bakugou actually came back. You actually ignored him throughout school since when you fell asleep last night, he tucked you in bed even cleaned the mess you made on the floor because of the chips.

Some were funny making you giggle resulting to Bakugou looking at you with a confused look on his face, "What's funny?" He asked as he scooted himself closer to you.

You showed him your phone containing the comment, "Someone commented on my tik tok" you said. He held a confused look on his face as he looked at you (e/c) orbs. "What's tik tok?" He asked.

"Have you been living under a rock?!" You whispered harshly as you explained, "It's like a social thing where you post some of your short videos, here's mine dancing to some music." You showed as you played one of your videos.

"You suck at dancing" he pointed out as he smirked. You gasped as you looked at him. "That's just rude." You mumbled, a pout on your face. "Atleast my 124k followers doesn't think that."

Bakugou's eyes widen in disbelief as he stole your phone from your grasp and looked at thr followers count. He must have been to engrossed(?) to your dance that he didn't realize the ammount of likes you get.

"HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MANY?! WHAT THE FUCK! EVEN HAWKS FOLLOW YOU!" he yelled. You were now aware that Mina and Ochaco are fully awake.

"I just post things" you answered simply as you. You took your phone from him and recorded. "Here, say something." You said as you angled your camera so that they could see Bakugou.

He growled at you before he looked at the camera, "I'll be the fucking number one pro hero!" He exclaimed, the tone same like the tone he used at the school festival. You shot him glare, "you always say that one freaking thing!" You stopped recording.

"What's the caption going to be?" You asked Bakugou. He smirked at you before answering, "with a hottie" he answered, you gave him an 'are you kidding me?' look before you typed in something.

"What did you put?" He asked taking a look at your phone. "Insomniac Buddies" you answered as you smiled at him.

"Insomniac buddies, my ass" he rolled his eyes at you. "What?" you asked, suddenly laying down and placing your head in his lap. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed as he immediately shoved your head.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!" You yelled back. You fixed your hair which was murdered when Bakugou shoved your head. "DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN." He stated, a scary look on his face.

"AND SINCE WHEN DID WE BECAME 'INSOMNIAC BUDDIES'?!" He yelled once again. "Can you stop yelling? The whole dorm can totally hear you." You scolded as you glared at him.

"And to answer your question, we became insomniac buddies when you first came to my room to hang out." You stated. He growled at you but you changed the subject when a bunch of notifications caught your eye.

"It didn't flop, Bakugou! Look!" You yelled as you shoved your phone towards his face. "The fuck" he growled before he took your phone. "Wow. 5789 likes" he sarcastically said.

"It has only been like 7 minutes! Wait, look at the comments" you ordered. He, surprisingly, obeyed and opened the comments.

"Looking forward to this new addition" he read, a confused look sketched on his face. "Family?" He mumbled.

"I always post things at midnight or something so they called me an insomniac bitch. It's true, but not the bitch part." You explained. "It's my username, 'insomniacbxtch'" you added.

He smirked, "they are right about the bitch part." He teased. You glared at him before you took your phone. "This comment says, 'I can already smell rude attitude.'" You read. "She is right about that." You added seeing Bakugou about to snarl at you.

"Hawks commented." You stated before he could snarl. "What did he say?" Bakugou asked, genuinely curious what the currently number 2 pro hero could say about him.

"'It's the boom boom boy'" you read, Bakugou wearing a dissatisfied look on his face making you giggle.

"Wanna post another one?" You asked him. "Yeah! So that Hawks guy could-- Just post another one." He ordered.

You placed your own your bedside table letting it lean on your pencil holder. "You stand there" you instructed at Bakugou. He just rolled his eyes before he obeyed. You then hit the record button.

When the song played, at the exact time of "to be struck" lyric. You ran towards Bakugou and piggy back ride him.

And boy was that a bad idea. He immediately growled and let go of you, resulting in you falling and hurting your hip, "BAKUGOU WHAT THE FUCK! THAT HURTED!" You screamed as you slowly got up, feeling pain on you hip, before you plopped yourself down on your bed.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT, DUMBASS?!" He asked. You immediately shushed him. "Be quiet, you asshole. And I did it for content." You mumbled. "Tch my hip hurts" you mumbled as you massaged your hip.

"Tch. Post that video, rest up.I'll take you to Recovery girl tomorrow." He grumbled as he threw your phone at you and yanked your blanket before he spreaded and covered you.

"Good night, dumbass." He mumbled before he closed your door, not even staying to hear you say good night as well.

■■■■■

So... I hope you enjoyed it <333